• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It should be to show the differences between the male and female heroes, otherwise they'd look the same. I don't want to look like a guy when I'm a girl.

Years
    It should be to show the differences between the male and female heroes, otherwise they'd look the same. I don't want to look like a guy when I'm a girl.
    But... you're a Pikachu, not a boy or a girl.

Okay, so having a bit of a problem. I am unable to edit the trainer backsprites, due to my computer being unable to run the necessary tools. Could someone do me a huge favor and edit those five sprites into the game?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5268046&postcount=116

Whoever does this will, of course, be credited. Hell, you can even be a trainer in the game or something if you want.

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Okay, you asked for it.
    Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Years
    Okay then, even though wild pikachu and other trainer pikachu all have straight tails, and I have no intention of changing them. :\

Thanks NiKaNoRoU.

But Pikachu, like most Pokémon, have genders.
    But the 3rd Generation, unlike the 4th, did not differentiate between them.

I'm still not really sure about having the female main character having a heart tail, while every other female Pikachu looks normal, but I guess since they''ve already been made...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    great hack!
    but wasnt it hard to edit all trainers so they own a pikachu?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Exactly. Very time consuming. XD

Yes, I will, but I need someone to insert them. I can't get Tile Molester to open on my computer. D:

Have you downloaded Java? You need Java to open Tile Molester (just download it from the PC Chatroom)

pyro_03

I'm the master of my own world
    Years
    nice one.... ill try this is
    ...this is very exciting
    all i see in pikachuuuu!!!
    I choose you!!!
    Pikachuu! thunderbolt attack !!!

hehehe......

Years
    Lol xD That looks amazing. I thought it was some remake of Yellow and then I see pikachus scattered all around.

Good luck with this and I hope it makes a great hack!

Years
    This game is one of those that anyone must have. We have to ask Nintendo to officially release it XD; it'll earn them millions.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I am going to put the support bar in my sig. :P Best hack evar!! I love playing as Pikachu!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahaha oh man, this thread is pretty damn funny. I'm loving all the opposition to it, it's pure gold.

Anyway, have you thought about maybe including Pikablu as like, a special event Pokémon? Though I suppose you're finished with this hack already, so whatever.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hey, can I use your idea and make a game with nothing but Pachirisus in it?

Years
    hahaha oh man, this thread is pretty damn funny. I'm loving all the opposition to it, it's pure gold.

Anyway, have you thought about maybe including Pikablu as like, a special event Pokémon? Though I suppose you're finished with this hack already, so whatever.
    lol, I actually did include Pikablu, as a solution to the surfing problem, since I didn't want all Pikachu learning Surf. I didn't get around to editing a sprite, so it just looks like a Marill. It's in the beta, if anyone actually plays this past Cerulean City.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back