• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pink version:looking for help

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Name of game: Pokemon Pink Corruption

it's a work in progress, but we need somebody who can change the events/maps in a firered rom, experience is a must... we have the story and events, and we have shaimyn, the skyform of shaimyn, and rotom made for the game, and looking for ways to put the rest of the diamond/pearl legendaries in. you can contact me on my AIM or MSN

Based on: Fire red

-Story-

Your brother Kira has moved out and never respected you, you decide to go get your first pokemon, he stops you saying you should give up and your not worth it, then you continue none the less, you start noticing team pink, the gaurdians of your world, you ask prof: corey who these pink people are and he informs you that they are our gaurdians and are going on a mission to get the silver and pink orbs, you start your journey and you notice that the pink team are beginning to seem strange, you soon learn they have been getting a lust for power and are turning against everyone, each city you must defeat them before you can use the facilities and gyms, each gym has a shard peice these shards made up the orbs that team pink accidently destroyed, they destroyed them by trying to combine there power, you now realize that is why cross paths in each city, eventually you collect enough legendaries and shards and you run into your brother, who is impressed with you and asks you to come on a mission with him, he ends up leading you to the team pink hq and traps you, stealling your shards and duplicating your legends, you leave the hq and try to stop team pink from using the orbs, you catch up with them and battle one of them, when you beat him you realize the other two are gone, he laughs and says you are too late and that the orbs are used in totally different places, and that you can only go after one then he teleports, then your brother shows up and appologises and agrees to go after an orb, he asks which you want to go after, pink or silver? he goes after the opposite shard you pick to stop team pink, you catch up with one of the orbs and they are about to open the pink/silver wall depending which orb you chose, to get the map to the legendary pokemon of pink version, you have to beat them or the world of pink is over.

Screenies ;)

here's a link to an album of screens https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3125
    Please don't rip or steal any of my sprites. Most in screenies were custom made, or I recolored them.... (Please ask before using them PM would be best.)
    towns - only a few so far

pembe
    rosowy
    ruzacasto
    ruzova
    laserod
    Kulay
    fense
    Patala

Legendaries

All pokemon legends to date are used(we need somebody to add pokemon to the game)
    and the pink/silver world legends (unrevealed)

Features
    • All new three starters
    • New rival, and story with you're rival
    • New maps, and hidden areas
    • New region - no name yet
    • New evil team, team pink, and new story with them
    • New intersting storyline
    • Awesome Events look below on "Events," to see more
    • The story has a point where the evil team has legendaries.
    • All legendaries, even diamond and pearl, and new ones
    • A lot of Pokemon evolve using stones. (Some D/P and Evolve when traded Pokemon)
    • New tileset ;)
    • New Heros!
    Events

Events are probably the coolest thing about this game. I have found a way to be able to release pokemon on special occasions in Pokemon: Pink Corruption version. I still need help with this. I can release new legendaries and old ones. I hope people enjoy this feature. :)

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Ok well not to sound rude but no one is going to want to help because we don't know what it's about. Add a story and some new features you're going to add and then people might apply. And you can make a thread in team discussions to recruit people.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Lol II relised I didn't post story after I posted that I was going to post story with pics sooooo you wern't being rude ;)

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Ok well not to sound rude but no one is going to want to help because we don't know what it's about. Add a story and some new features you're going to add and then people might apply. And you can make a thread in team discussions to recruit people.

I agree, people want a nice general outline of what they are working on. I mean, would you work for a company you know nothing about just because you were offered a position? I know I wouldn't

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    I basically said my point in my post and you just resaid what I did :/ I already know that. thanks anyways I guess..

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • I basically said my point in my post and you just resaid what I did :/ I already know that. thanks anyways I guess..

Say what? If you have a story, outline it in your first post before your topic is locked. Post all the info you need in the first post, don't worry about getting your post count to 15, worry about getting this thread some meat before it is closed, and your hack just starts looking bad because of it.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I can't read the storyline.The letters are too small and all the same paint.Please change that so i can read it.
    But team pink?:s
    You're telling us that you need someone with experience....hm,good luck finding him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    hmm people here arn't very nice so far. Mabey it's just me. Oh well I put up some features.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I hope i wasn't rude before,but really i couldn't read the storyline.You should change the name 'pink'.
    I know it's original,but it's too original.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Okay I spoke to my team and we choose Pokemon: Pink corruption

Sorry for double post but I have a new update: Events have been added along with some of the secret pokemon in the events.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Thanks SoSik I'm Planning on adding more starters, more secret events, and im working on new sprites. Hopefully I get some help soon though.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I just looked at the sprites and if you want them to look more pokemon like then they need work. The lines seem rough on most and the shading isn't done right. With a little work they can be much better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Oh thanks for the constructive critisism. What changes should I make? Or whats different about them :)

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Well I use palettes from real pokemon instead of making my own so it looks genuine. Also the outlines don't run smoothly so if you look at them I think you can figure it out and change them. And for shading the only advice I can give is to have a light source in the top left and just think about what should be lighter and what should be shaded. Sorry I couldn't go more indepth.

Back