• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Platinum Egglocke

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Hey Guys, i want to start a Pokemon Platinum Egglocke, but unfortunately I'm on mac and have had issues starting one. (Downloaded a play with me from SACREDFIRENEGRO) so if anyone could either tell me how to do one on mac or give me a pre made rom with eggs in it that would be great and much appreciated! (I would prefer if someone could somehow give me SacredFireNegros file with all his eggs but anything would be very appreciated!)

Years
    Ugh... I'm a Mac user as well, and have had difficulty finding ROMS for it... But I think you would be better off asking about this in the ROM Hacking forum, and not here (or you might not even be allowed to ask at all on the forum, I could be wrong though). Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back