• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Platinum English!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
Not a hack, but I am making Pokemon Platinum translated into English from Japanese. Please tell me if this is not allowed, and I will remove it. I have a Platinum ROM, and will share it with everyone.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
My mate was on about someone doing that at some point.
Hopefully we'll see it sooner rather then later.
Good luck!

UltramasterBDX

German Romhacker
Years
Not a hack, but I am making Pokemon Platinum translated into English from Japanese. Please tell me if this is not allowed, and I will remove it. I have a Platinum ROM, and will share it with everyone.
Hm, just wait a few days for the official english platinum rom.
By the way, I think you can't hack text's from ds roms ;3

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
@UltramasterBDX- Few days? xD The english version shouldn't come out until 2009.
@Heatransoul- Don't say you're willing to share a rom. I don't think that's allowed. xD; Plus, if you don't know Japanese, it's not likely that you'll be able to translate it well. Even with a dictionary.

But good luck, and hope it turns out well. :D

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I'll be one of your translators. Just send me the ROM, and I'll try to upload it to my R4. If not, then I can't be a translator.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
If you want to make a translation, you can make a proper thread when you have something done. If you want to get help, make a thread in Team Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back