• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Princesses Repost "THE BESTIEST COMIC IS BACKZ"

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Heya all this is my comic

Plot:They have to find Aprils Mum and dad that went missing looking
    for one treat.

Season 1 - Off the see the Princesses
    Issue 1 - The journey begins https://img463.imageshack.us/img463/2331/pokemonprincesses19gw.png
    Issue 2 - This way https://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4563/pokemonprincess27fp.png
    Issue 3 - Theres the castle https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7007/pokemonprincesses39qd.png
    Issue 4 - We need the one treat map https://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2315/pokemonprincesses45ps.png
    Issue 5 - Can we join you?https://img159.imageshack.us/img159/70/pokemonprincess58pt.png

Season 2 - Were on our way mummy and daddy
    Issue 6 - Can i join you? https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1725/pokemonprincess63xy.png
    Issue 7 - Your dead!https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9537/pokemonprincesses75si.png
    Issue 8 - Your joking right (!Special Episode!)
    Part - 1 https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3598/pokemonprincesses8part10vh.png!new!
    Part - 2 https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/216/pokemonprincesses8part22zd.png!new!
    Issuse 9 - .............Coming Soon................

Character Bios
    Pokemon Princesses Repost "THE BESTIEST COMIC IS BACKZ"
    (left to right)

Name: April
    Pokemon: Baleef and Jumpluff
    Description:She is trying to find the princesses to save her parents.

Name: Jack
    Pokemon: Relicanth heracross scizor
    Description: He helps april find the princesses

Name: Haylee
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    Descritpion: she is the princes

Name: Kaylee
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Description: She is princess to.

Credits:
    Spriters resource
    Vgmaps
    Coronis
    More soon babys

P.S MUNCHLAX ROCKZ MY SOCKZ

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well... Im glad i came here... 2nd Comic was where i stopped. Why? Poorly done speech 'Boxes' with no direction on who is saying what. Please Learn Proper Grammar too.

For Example... 'Plot :They have to find Aprils Mum and dad that went missing looking for one treat.'

Should Be... 'Plot : The Main charachter April and her friend, Jack, have to go looking for the 'Princesses' after April's Parents Go missing, while looking for a treat.

You can't spell: 'WTH are you doing!?' What the H? What the H? Eh? It just isn't right.

Yes, I like to kill threads, and be a killjoy, but a lot and a lot of help is needed to make this remotly interesting and readable. OW sprites are badly coloured in too.

I also thought it was odd when April says that he Pokemon can talk, and Jack responds with 'OK then' with no reaction, Immediatly after one of the pokemon says 'OMG we can talk now. YAY!!!' and the other responds with... 'Shut up u IDIOT!!!' Use 'you' instead of 'u' please. NO TEXT TALK.

Well... I could spend all day typing up a report on this, which would maybe take up a page and a bit, but i can't be bothered to waste my time.

Lookat the pluses. At least its not a Generic.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    This is probably the funniest comic I have ever read! Why? Because of its hilarious crappness please continue! IT ROCKS!
    POKEMON PRINCESSES FTW!

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Maneachicken said:
    Well... Im glad i came here... 2nd Comic was where i stopped. Why? Poorly done speech 'Boxes' with no direction on who is saying what. Please Learn Proper Grammar too.

For Example... 'Plot :They have to find Aprils Mum and dad that went missing looking for one treat.'

Should Be... 'Plot : The Main charachter April and her friend, Jack, have to go looking for the 'Princesses' after April's Parents Go missing, while looking for a treat.

You can't spell: 'WTH are you doing!?' What the H? What the H? Eh? It just isn't right.

Yes, I like to kill threads, and be a killjoy, but a lot and a lot of help is needed to make this remotly interesting and readable. OW sprites are badly coloured in too.

I also thought it was odd when April says that he Pokemon can talk, and Jack responds with 'OK then' with no reaction, Immediatly after one of the pokemon says 'OMG we can talk now. YAY!!!' and the other responds with... 'Shut up u IDIOT!!!' Use 'you' instead of 'u' please. NO TEXT TALK.

Well... I could spend all day typing up a report on this, which would maybe take up a page and a bit, but i can't be bothered to waste my time.

Lookat the pluses. At least its not a Generic.

OK i lyk so totallie lyk dont appreciate dat poo talk u try makin a comic u meanie,
    look and pokemons are cute lyk munchlax and stuff so read the rest of my comics
    and then youll be happy just wait until i bring out the next comic itll rock your socks
    look can u plz lyk stop being mean and get over me geezio just acuz u lyk me and all stop trying to show off u meanie......
    ok lets just pretend this neva happnd and be bestiet friends okie dokie!
    @!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@@@@@@@@@@
    :cheeky: :)
    your fwend bubzy!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Bubsy said:
    OK i lyk so totallie lyk dont appreciate dat poo talk u try makin a comic u meanie,
    and then youll be happy just wait until i bring out the next comic itll rock your socks
    look can u plz lyk stop being mean and get over me geezio just acuz u lyk me and all stop trying to show off u meanie......
    your fwend bubzy!

Bubsy, we had the problem last time, it's not being mean, it's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM! please read the rules next time, and don't turn another thread into a flame war. I agree with maneachicken. Maybe you should read one of the better comics, most of them are gone though, so, just don't yell at people for doing C&C.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Bubsy said:
    your fwend bubzy!

Mean? I like to call myself a critic. What my role is, is that i go around reading comics, and then picking the good and bad from it. Then, in your thread i write a little report on the comic, so you can improve and take my advice.

Shall I TRY making a Comic? Is that a Joke? Please say your kidding. Im not trying to be big headed, but Im at least one of the top 10 comic makers on this forum. Try reading the many other comics around, and see what advice they give you. Please. My advices to check are 'The Chronicles of Pokemon' (T-Bone), Poke-mon (Myself), Poke-chow (Blueguy on Serebii), Pokemon X (Recon Dye) and Speak to Solemnity. Also Goatman can be good for criticising.

And Im not showing off! Im just trying to help! If i can use proper English AND write a fairly long report, does that mean Im showing off? Me being French, i don't think my English is that bad.

and No, I shall not forget this happened. I shall note In My diary so that I can come back and remind you over and over again.

and no. Maybe you should change the name of youre thread. It might not of been so bad if you'd of spelt 'Best' Correctly. But im afraid your comic (at the moment) is far from that. I think I'll go and ask one of the Hacking Experts to make a better comic. (Excludes you Solemnity...and don't encourage!!! :D)

At the End of the day, yes, I can take a joke and a laugh with people, but at the same time, i have to be serious with what i do.

All the Best,
    Maneachicken

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Well Ive been thinking about wat uve sed and i sincerely apolize ok i accept your critisism
    but i reeli feel they are so not needed so please if you dislike my comic so much dont read it for your own sake and my sake cuz then i wont keep on having to reply to u so plz if you dont lyk the comic dont read it and somlemity ill be making the 7th issue today!
    !@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!

Your Fwend Bubsy

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    He said he enjoyed it because of its complete crapness. Does that trip your switch?

and No, Its not that I don't like it. Its the fact the way that it has been made that had affected me.

Apology accepted, but to improve, you must look at what i have said, and do each of those things in your next comic.

and stop posting the @!'s at the end of your posts.

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    ty crystalline and she just plain loves him but she hates him and in the
    eighth episode why she loves him but wants to kill him.
    your friend bubsy

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    For one yer means yeah and they dont care because they think shes joking and youll find out your other questions all in time all in time
    your friend bubsy

Years
    Bubsy, no matter how you do your comics and where you post them, you'll ALWAYS get criticism. Heck, if you get criticism it shows that you still have a few things to improve on. There's no absolute need to be uptight about getting some, it's also against the rules aswell, a certain Pixel Art rule about criticism applies here aswell.

Either accept criticism or don't even post your comics at all. And that's my final warning to you.

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    OK im very sorry ill accept there critisism and try my best to improve and this wont happen again i promise im sincerely sorry please accept my apoligy and i promise this will never happen again
    Yours Faithfully
    bubsy

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Now sucking up to Mods... Will this nightmare end?

Oh well... The latest Comic, quite frankly used none of my critisism points AT ALL.

and Jack says : 'OK' when he is told he HAS been killed. I didn't know you can still talk while dead?

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Ok Well i tryed its just that i prefer to use text talk and he sed ok while dieing and ty for advising me about that.
    -New episode out-

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Text talk should never ever be in a comic. It makes you look bad that Im French and I can speak better English. Personally i think there should be a rule on using text talk. Im firmly against it.

If I have some spare time on My hands, If you wish, I can start to make (using your story line) your comics, showing you as an example of your own work, how they would and could be better.

If you say yes, tonight I shall make the Finale of My comic, and then, One of yours.

Bubsy

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Maneachicken i guess i will stop using text talk if you want me to so bad
    and i am sorry but i will have to say no i think i will try my best to make
    my comic better in the rest of the issuse ok.
    your friend bubsy!;)

Back