• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Oh well, now I understand it. It's still cool; I like it :)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Oh my gosh. How amazing. It has been a long time that I loked around in the RPG section kauz all other games are looking so bad (Except of Acanthite). But yours....can't describe. It's impossible to explain that with words. Only amazing. Hope for RC to come out. Will play it immadiately than. Keep it up and make us happy :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Small Update:
    Well, I have just a small update for everyone.
    I've mostly been working on the battle system.
    Getting the code done.
    I've now finally added trainer battles, and I'm using a variable to keep track of the trainer's ID so the battle system knows which trainer you are fighting.
    It's slow work with RM2k3, but I'm getting there.

I've also been working on the cosmetic side of the game. I've been added different graphics to the towns.
    Mostly simple things like new trees, new ground tiles like rough grass and so on.

I'll post some screenshots:

Pokemon Protectors

Re-done starter town

Pokemon Protectors

New look to the first route

Pokemon Protectors

Trainer battle *Some people will note that this battle is on my test map, but the battle system is coded in the common events database of Rm2k3- so don't worry
    And yes- some people will note, that in that screenshot, the rival is named after my first game :P

Enjoy.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I saw the new screenies. Its AWESOME !
    They look great. Just imagine how is the page of common event.
    I think they will took long long time to do them. For every pokemon, trainer.
    It is a GOD work.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Dude awesome, I just love the in-game interfaces for the pause menu and item screen. And the way you made the battle screen not fully covering the screen is also very cool.

Awesome job man

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Hey maybe you should stick to grouping the characters.
    e.g: Lass/Trainer/Coordinator... Silk wants to fight.

Great graphics you have there :) on the way to perfection!
    YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    Who's that? And if "Kyledove" is letting people use them, where can I find them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back