• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Psyduck (33/149) - BW MISPRINT HELP

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2017
    So about 3 years ago when I was really into the Pokemon trading card game, I went to Walmart and bought about 10 packs. Going through a pack, i turn them over and shuffle to the 'rare' card and make it last (just like in YouTube card pack openings). However I found this card, with a really weird back. The front of the card is a Holo Pokemon - Psyduck (33/149) - BW. But the back of the card looks like it was printed twice and its shifted upwards.

I know what you are all going to say. I am sorry but you bought fake cards. I garentee you 150% that this card is authentic. I just do not know how to prove it.

On top of that I am looking to sell the card, but I do not know how much to sell it for.

Help would be appreciated :)

Years
  • Value is probably a dollar if it's legitimate.

Could you take the card out of the sleeve/toploader and take a photo of the back with better lighting? Hard to see the details of the back behind the scratched up sleeve/toploader in that very dark lighting.

Back