• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Bill returns for REVENGE. Blazer notices him and turns around to fight, and grabs a sword-shaped rock. He swings it, and Bill grabs it, then a hologram Bill appears in front of him and punches Blazer A LOT while yelling "FUTILEFUTILEFUTILEFUTILEFUTILE FUTILLLEE" The hologram disappears, and Bill says "I've put you in checkmate. ZA WARUDO!" Time stops, and Bill grabs a lot of sharp rocks and throws them at Blazer, they stop in front of him. Bill mumbles something, time resumes, and Blazer is poked with needle-rocks, laying on the floor.
    "ROAD ROLLER DA" A steamroller lands on Blazer, Bill laughs, and proceeds to Blaze Kick the steam roller. Blazer's K.O.d, and Bill says his victory cry, "WRYYYYYYYY!" Bill then uses a choppa to get out, since he got his revenge and doesn't need to be here any more.

(Also, this isn't really violent, you were never stabbed, just poked by lots of sharp rocks.)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Chikorita is angered by Bill, first she heals Blazer, uses stun spore on Bill, then calls Roserade to give it a swift mega kick!!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    but giratina is still in first, so he shoots the biggest hyper beam in the world backwards

Years
    Out of Race: URF! Last time I agree to re-location! The Owner and Computer (Scratch that, everything) has been re-located across Town and Internet has had to be re-configured! That took long enough and the owner was away for last Weekend. But I'm here now. I don't have much time unfortunately, it's only a matter of time until my Brother returns and figures out I've stolen his Connection. Hopefully I should be back on tomorrow. Sheesh! Not logged on since 25th July? How Long ago is that <Shivers>? I don't want to think about it. The Number 1 Chikorita fan should be returning soon though. Anyways, where are we? I'll just go with the flow for now. Answers on a Postcard Please: What are we doing? Where are we going? And so on...

In the Race: Chikorita notices the Sky Darken from the Hyper Beam and takes Immidiate Evasive Action. Then sends a Massive Salvo of Razor Leafs towards the Target.

:t152:

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    You want love loss? Haunter uses attract and looks sexy for chikorita (is nice LMAO ^.^)
    There is no escape!

Years
    Out of Race: <Marksman Officially appears over Mountain>
    User 1: There he is! What did I tell ya? He is Officially back today!
    Marksman: Right I am. But with no Messages to respond to. I don't know whether that's Good or Bad. Now back to the Action!

In Race: Tyranitar's Crunch attack on Haunter brings Chikorita out of her Infatuation of Haunter. Chikorita speeds past the Stunned Haunter to catch up with Tyranitar. However, knowing Tyranitar's Strength (It did just level a Mountain) decides only to return fire if fired upon.

:t152:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Claydoll awakens from his sleep(the brake I had from this thread)
    and tells chikorita too jump on his head and they speed ahead

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Tyranitar calls upon his good friend ABRA, Abra uses teleport on them both and they get to the final fleet of stairs xD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Chikorita uses stun spore to paralyze Abra, While Blazer & Roserade use Sky uppercut & Brick Break to KO Tyranitar!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    While helplessly crawling across the ground Tyranitar finds a Revive, he drinks it and is BACK, he then uses Earthquake on Blaziken and Fire Blast on Roserade xD

Detox

Then all of a sudden a Spiritomb appears! with frosslas! and she skill swapped with her friend shedinjas and has wonder gaurd!

Detox

Sadly she doesnt,spiritomb protected her with his wonder gaurd!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Claydol stops while looking at a gaint pokeball rock where his ancestor is consealed.
    He gets so angry by lauching
    Claydoll:shadow ball
    Chickorita:razor leaf
    Blaziken:fire blast
    Roserade grass knot
    So there is no way to protect 4 projectile coming in diffrent directions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back