• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Tyranitar "Rawrs" *Rawr* and calls another 15 Tyranitars, all strong enough too smash down a mountian. The main Tyranitar you have all been trying too kill says "BRING IT ON" and him and the other 15 Tyranitars charge towards Chikorita and the other racers

Years
    *A Scared Chikorita flees*

Erk! That's Intimidating! But don't let it get to you, Chikorita!

*Chikorita acknowledges and she and the other Racers bravely face the 16 Tyranitar (The Leader makes 16). Regardless of the fact that the Leader can level a Mountain himself (As seen Earlier), the Racers had to stand up to him and the other Tyranitar*

:t152:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Oh, HI Marksman its been a while!!!
    Blazer uses Blast Burn that has been amplified by Sunny Day of Chikorita(Minus 5 Tyranitars)
    Chikorita uses Stun Spore that has been widely spread through-out the Blast Burn of Blazer.In doing which, 6 Tyranitars have been completely immobalized!!
    Roserade use Grass Knot with has also been amplified by Sunny Day.Traping 4 Tyranitars.Frosslas uses Ice Beam while Spiritomb uses Shadowball to KO the trapped Tyranitars!
    Claydol uses Hyper Beam to make the Last Remaining,OUT NUMBERED & OUT MATCHED Tyranitar fly to some other distant land & not the finish line!

EPIC WIN!!!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    No Loyal Emerald, a Fire Blast would do SQUIT against a Tyranitar, let alone 5 so he isn't going ANYWHERE

The 5 remaining Tyranitar's do the Following:
    1: EQ on Blazer
    2: Fire Blast on Roser
    3: Crunch on Claydol
    4: Something special for Chikorita, FIRE BLAST amplified by the Sunny Day chikorita did a while back
    5: Laughs in the background as everyone is smashed by the awesomeness of TTAR

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Don't call me Loyalemerald!!!

Anyway,Blazer used Blast Burn!! Not a meizley Fire Blast...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    So? It would still do nothing. This is a ROCK TYPE beast we are talking about here, 5 of them to be exact so I don't think so xD. So as before....Blazer is GONE!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Chikorita uses Refresh on Blazer,Then he & Roserade Brick Break + Sky uppercut the remaining!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yeah, because the KING Tyranitar (The ORIGINAL) comes along and crushes the tiny Chikorita with his foot, then Fireblasts her, now that is done I think I will climb to the top of the mountian.

*I win*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, if you haven't forgotten I used PROTECT....not 5 turns ago, so it is still on. So....Fire Blast? KTHXBAI

Detox

*spiritomb still with wonder gaurd walks through all the violence*

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    don't worry everyone. Bannete will burn Spiritomb with Will-o-wisp!
    Burn Baby Burn! Bannete has tricked everyone and it takes first place!

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    And from the darkness a old enemy emerges.....
    Lucario puls out a chainsaw and goes hannibal lecter style Ohhhh yesssss!

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    May I enter?
    Silver the Blastoise
    Moves:
    Hydro Pump
    Hydro Cannon
    Earthquake
    Blizzard

All this time, Blastoise walks past them and starts going on in...He hit Bannete with his blizzard, freezing him instantly. Now he is in first....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back