• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Raging Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    absol attacker said:
    okay, here's

Pokemon Raging Storm

koporuk

Pokemon Raging Storm

and polipod (what happens when a poliwag evolves in a toxic lake).

Pokemon Raging Storm

catarvorn

Pokemon Raging Storm

lactiana

Pokemon Raging Storm

kowrebaj
    Unfortunately, i can only use pokemon that are completely from scratch. That's all, so show me your scratches..... XD
    ~Kalkris

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    heres my first pokemon sprite thingy i ever made plz take it easy on me its my first
    Info.
    Name: Ferebiss
    Type: Ghost / Fire
    Info. Ferebiss's are the ghosts of a once legendary species of fire pokemon. The species said to have died out in a mysterius flooding of hoen sometime ago. Now There ghosts haunt volcaninc areas hoping to one day rest peacefully.

thats it i hope you like it if you do ill do a back pic for it... and plz take it easy on me

Years
    Well, I can't make a sprite (I was, but my mouse has practically no sensitivity at all) so here is a sketch. Maybe someone can make a sprite for it.
    Pokemon Raging Storm

Edit: NAME: Flauren.
    Type: Grass
    Ability: Levitate
    Dex Info: Floating Flower Pokemon
    1'8" 42.5lbs.
    This Pok?mon is oftenly mistake as a Chimecho.
    Ironically, Flauren has no relation to Chimecho whatsoever.

Last edited:

Ever Stray

Ultimate Wolf
    Years
    I'm posting for Kalkris.

Kalkris: Guys, I have very bad news...
    Ever Stray: Elvis is still dead...!
    Kalkris: That AND my computer broke. So I will not be able to continue this hack until it's fixed. Now, do not fear, loving fans, I will still be working on this hack. But, only with ideas.
    ~Kalkris

~Ever.:.Stay~ PS. Absol attacker, they're good sprites, although I think Maggut's outline should de a bit lighter in places. And Buloof's eyes scare me... o.O

Kalkris: (PS-- Try to keep this on the first page without bumping so that I can see it. Without any rules broken!)

And, no, I'm not making this up, I'm talking to him on the phone as we...err...type.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    hmmm....

WHA?!?!? I'm back on! WHOA, freakyness!

Anyway, I couldn't use them, as Pad is from Machop's pose, and size, plus, I already have a knight and a samurai.... XD
    "Sowwie Sweetie"--Jeremy
    ~Kalkris

(P.S.--Correct me if I'm wrong, but I BELIEVE I know Sprinjack's inspiration. Three words [well, a word and a hyphenated one...]:
    Spring-Heeled Jack
    Did I win? WHAT DID I WIN????)

Years
    drats, foiled again!

yep, i'm surprised you're the only one who ever noticed. but one person out of the tens/hundreds of people who see my pokemon with unusual/obscure origins is bound to see it. oh, and i also fused it with a kangarooo :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back