• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I may not know hex but i know Advance-Map

p.s. where can i get advance-mart

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Listen, would you people stop flaming him? You should all get reported. He probably hadn't the faintest clue that there was another thread called Pok?mon Rainbow. I didn't. You know why? It's because the thread has probably sunken to a page far, far away from this galaxy.

Technically he is free to use Pok?mon Rainbow, as it is not a registered trademark, meaning that it is not legally owned by any individual. As long as he hasn't copied the ideals and concepts of the original Pok?mon Rainbow, then it's fine.

To the thread poster: You haven't provided anything of substance that would suggest that you have accomplished anything. You could have easily taken a screenshot from the internet of Cerulean.

Also, there is no way to make six regions in a hack. Period. Unless I'm sadly mistaken.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    Its very easy to add another region. Not that much of a code is needed. its just adding the new maps is the hard part realy. anyways nice game show some more screens if you actually have some and mabye show some more features?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Nomekop said:
    Becuase you stole my hack name

I had the name Pok?mon Aquamarine (at a different forum) and it still says that but someone here used it.. I ended up changing it so that I wouldn't get flamed even though the person here stole it. I also had a topic here called Pok?mon Aquamarine in the other gaming department so I'd suggest not complaining about it.

Also realize... that first screen is in Cerulean I believe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Well...

...It would Help if Jeremy released a real Pokemod!!!!

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • if you don't know how to hack, don't make a thread... Pokemod was a april fools joke and probably will never come out... because... it's fake, so learn how to hack and then get another thread, because obviously this one is getting closed, because you don't know how to hack..

Sesshomaru

legendary slayer
    Years
  • im sayin what every one else is sayin.my mom told me this one day,"If you dont know how to hack,dont hack".or was it "if u dont know how to say somethin nice dont say notin at all".o_O<(?)

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • probably the second one, well... i think this thread is pointless if you don't know how to hack, so i would just get someone to close it.. make it again later when you know how to hack, if you learn..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    ok and the regions are
    kanto
    johto
    honen
    orange islands
    suivi islands
    orre
    and sorry that i haven posted in a long time

Status