• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Man I want this... I want to see an army of Turtwig! In chibi form.... mauling my sister's mii.... ahh..... yay!

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I really want this to come out in the UK because I nearly have filled up all my box space. On both my games.
    I guess I must wait.

PokeTrainer_V.1685

Robo Trainer V. 1685
    Years
    Well, today Nintendo released two WiiWare games, except they forgot something, *CENSORED* Pokemon Ranch! I'm just going to download that Star Soldier game since Nintendo hasn't released Pokemon Ranch yet....

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    WiiWare is in the Wii Shop. It is another section. It's like this:
    Virtual Console
    WiiWare
    Wii Channels
    It's just a way of separating them. And the old "WiiWare" (e.g. Internet Channel) has been moved to Wii Channels. WiiWare is solely for games that aren't big enough to sell on a disc.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    lolz im completly lost rite now. ^.^''
    lol so its a channel? Sweet ima buy it. Even tho rite now i haz no Wii points. :(
    Ahh hoo carez, my momz credit card can take care of dat...^^

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    soo you guys think it will come out in june?
    I just bought 2000 wii points without checking to see if it was released. haha I really need/want this game because like a lot of you, my boxes are filling up!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I want this game at least just as much as the rest of you, maybe more. I would like to see it come out this Monday since this weekend was the Darkrai event, but I somehow doubt that will happen.

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    It can be bought using the Wii Shop channel. To buy it, go to a store (i.e. Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.) and tear off a piece of paper on the back to receive a code. Enter that code in the Redeem Points section in the Wii Shop Channel. This will allow you to get 2000 Wii Points. Next, purchase the game/channel you want (In this case it would be 'Pokemon Ranch'')

PiSToLZ

One tough cookie XD
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    This will be a channel
    When is it coming out cuz i heard may but its the 31st already

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    This will be a channel
    When is it coming out cuz i heard may but its the 31st already
    There are no official release dates yet. Nintendo updates WiiWare every Monday so I would frequently check your Wii Shop Channel on Mondays to see if it is there.

It is very possible that Pokemon Ranch could come out on Monday, June 2nd. It would make perfect sense, seeing that the Darkrai Event is happening this weekend. (Thanks Ichaste Pekoni, I might have forgot to go get mine!) My suggestion would be to just keep a keen eye on the WiiWare section of the Wii Shop Channel.

My personal estimate on the release date would be sometime in late June. I guess us PokeRanchers with just have to hold our breath for now.

Back