• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

I would like to see it come out this Monday since this weekend was the Darkrai event, but [S-HIGHLIGHT]I somehow doubt that will happen.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

The peculiar thing about today, though, is that Nintendo has yet to announce what games are coming on their press site... Generally, the announcement is up by 9:00 EST, but that was almost 90 minutes ago...

EDIT: Nope, not out today...

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    *smacks self*

CURSE YOU NINTENDO! RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY!!

Now, thats over with. *waits for next week*

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Might as well grab that Monday Theory, wrap it up, throw it in the dirt, and flush it down the toilet. I'm sorry if I gave anyone false hope. That's not what I was trying to do. Right now, Pokemon Ranch ol' pal, I don't think we'll be seeing you anytime soon. And I thought I hated Mondays before. I could maybe see not releasing Pokemon Ranch for awhile if Nintendo gave us a definite release date. I really don't care how long it is going to be released from now. If there was a release date it would at least give everyone some warning and give people something to look forward to. Oh well, that's just how I feel on this. Once more, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Yay! The ESRB rated the game E, and since they rated it, it is hinting toward Ranch releasing very soon! Yay, serebii!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yay! The ESRB rated the game E, and since they rated it, it is hinting toward Ranch releasing very soon! Yay, serebii!

Not necessarily, unfortunately. Many games were rated for the Virtual Console long ago, such as Earthbound and Super Mario RPG, but those games have yet to show up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Party pooper... Oh well, serebii gave me false hope.. but then again, it's scheduled for Spring '08. Spring ends June 21.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Party pooper... Oh well, serebii gave me false hope.. but then again, it's scheduled for Spring '08. Spring ends June 21.
    Not to be another party-pooper but I'm guessing serebii is estimating that Pokemon Ranch is scheduled for spring '08. And I'm pretty sure that they don't mean Spring '08 literally, I think they just meant, sometime early in the year. I have not heard/seen an official release date from Nintendo. Until I see it on a Nintendo website, I'm not believing it. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Pokemon Ranch for another month. I guess it is possible that it comes out before July but....I don't know.

Last edited:

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Ugh. Why doesn't nintendo just give us a date. That's all i want. Hurry and give us a date nintendo!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Is it out NOW??? Please tell me yes.

Not for a couple more hours, depending on where you live. Still, at least we're finally getting it.

......I guess this timing makes sense, too, considering the Deoxys event supposedly being announced...

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I'm already 100 pokémon in.
    HINT: Change the Wii's date to speed up expansions. Is it Thursday already? ;)

Back