• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Ranger - Legend Of The Ruby

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Introduction:
    Hello, I'm SW47. I've tryed hacking before and was terrible at it. But here is my first hack.

Information:
    Hack Of: Fire Red
    Hack Name: Pokemon Ranger - Legend Of The Ruby

Story:
    The legendary ranger, Raghilei. He has found the legendary ruby and taken it to Proffesor Merth. However, Team Ruboyth is after the ruby. And you soon come into all this! You are a new ranger at the Fithy Town Ranger base. Your adventure starts by saving the Proffesor from a Team Ruboyth grunt. Little do you know soon enough you'll be taking out their leader...

Features:
    Play as Mark (Male hero) or Marlissa (Female hero)
    A new way of using the styler
    Use poke assists to help capture pokemon
    Stop the evil Dr. Rubith

Media:
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Videos:
    None yet...

Betas:
    None...

Banners:
    None...

Just put up a screenshot of the main hero by a ranger base.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    By...yourself...how long is this hack intended to be?

EDIT: I REALLY don't think you should hack Sapphire (emphisis on REALLY)

EDIT 2: you could have doctor Saphith and make it the legend of Sapphire

Legend Of Ruby has something to do with the plot, and i'm probably going to hack fire red instead. Groudon and Kyogre are in this game, so I thought it would be easier to use sapphire.

a screenshot is up showing Mark talking to a ranger telling him about crawling through bushes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    you should actually get the pokemon ranger style OW's.Because it will make your game look greater!

I' going to change the sprites into pokemon ranger looking ones. I on;y recently started this hack, so i've only hacked maps and the text

Back