• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: The Comic

Years
    Like you might have already heard, Pokemon Ranger: The Comic is a new Manga witht he same artists as Pokemon Special. It's coming out at Pokemon Daisuki Club website (www.pokemon.jp). The first and trial chapter is out. I have print screened the manga from the site and uploaded it. here are the scans... But please don't ask for more as I won't see further more because like I understood it follows the story of the Game and I don't wanna spoil myself... If you now any japanese then PM me and ask me for my ID and password there for you to be getting the Manga. And by the way I'd appriciate if someone could continue my job and printscreening and uploading the Manga. I will continue it actually but only if it doesn't follow the game's plot. If you have played the game please tell us in order to know.

Trial Chapter:
    Cover
    Page 01
    Page 02
    Page 03
    Page 04
    Page 05
    Page 06
    Page 07

Years
    DININI said:
    Great! Thanx! The only problem is....i don't know japanese
    Well, I started translating it but I have some problems with some kanji... Could someone else translate and pm it to me at text and I'll edit it in photoshop and put credics of course.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I can printscreen it. But i can't translate it. It looks awesome though. Anybody have any information about it?

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    Well, I started translating it but I have some problems with some kanji... Could someone else translate and pm it to me at text and I'll edit it in photoshop and put credics of course.
    Of course. Kanji is evil. (Don't comics like this always have Hiragana floating above the Kanji, though?) If you want, I can ask my Japanese teacher after break.

This Manga looks awesome. To tell the truth, though, I'm a bit angry at Mr. Kusaka for not doing Colosseum. Before this, I thought he only made Mangas from the major Pokemon games (the ones based off colours). But, hell, I'm looking forward to this, too. You can never have enough Manga. =P

I wonder if this Manga will be connected to the major plot in any way.

Years
    I guess I'm the only person who thinks this, but it looks like he made it in about ten seconds.

The art is pretty awful, the one good thing about it is that I was right about the fat kid, he does have Brock Syndrome.

falling up+
    Years
    AuroPervert said:
    I guess I'm the only person who thinks this, but it looks like he made it in about ten seconds.

Yeah I have to agree with that, not the greatest work. I do like the one pic with the three bird rangers however.

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    Hmm, I think that this manga could be pretty good. Although I don't like the art that much, I do think that the manga is good pretty far (even though I don't get it).

Years
    The plot is different. Satoshi and co don't play. Just to imagine, it's like it is in the alternative reality where Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold etc are. Just in the region with rangers. Oh and the new chapter is out but like I said I'm not gonna download it anymore as I'm waiting to play the game firstly.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Nice to see there's a Pokemon Ranger Manga going on... too bad they haven't shown much Hinata there for now... =P

Magma_Hank

Fear the Green Dragonair
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    i ike this magna ps:pokemon ranger is coming out in japan

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    So is the whole manga gunna be on the site, or just this trial chapter, also could you plz scan up more raws of it. I want to start translating it.:)

Back