• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

~Wind~

Detective
Years
  • what do you use to open it?

ive never actually played a game like this before so id like to ask how you open it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    @yaoimutt : I dont catch what you mean...
    @Krobelus : Its okay for me. I think critique will make me get better. And if you switch off the door animation, it will just transport straight away. And what do you mean of can't see 20% of screen ?

And finally, my Latias and Latios event going to end soon.
    There will be a mini-game you'll play with Latias and Latios. Just stay tune!

the pokemon sprites, the little pokemon like npcs that run around on your maps.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    thank you very much ^.^ i've been trying to find pokemon sprites for ever and actually started to resort to ripping them my self (i always just searched for "pokemon sprites" never really did much)

Atomic Reactor

has anybody ever herd of the Spriters Resource?
    you can find mostly every sprite from pokemon on there <_<

lookin good OG
    i like the event with Latias and Latios.
    i think its kinda corny that they can talk tho

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Did you extracted it ?
    It should zipped and you have to extract it.

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    Once extracted run the Game.exe file. I think (not sure) you may need to have RMXP installed to run it. Not 100% on that though.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Not really. What you need is just copy a dll call RGSS102E and paste it in C > WINDOWS > System32.
    Then you could play it without RMXP^^
    Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I don't know if you dont know about this glitch in your demo, when you get to the second city and go in the pokeball making factory, the npc says u cant go pass to access the stairs below where the bad guys are but north of him at the black wall u can walk through ti go down stairs.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Thanks for find out the bug.
    It'll be fix in the next version.
    Anyway I'm now working on Lucario event^^
    And finally I have a animated titlescreen.
    I'll release the video or screenshot of the animated titlescreen when there is over 600 post in the thread^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Thanks for find out the bug.
    It'll be fix in the next version.
    Anyway I'm now working on Lucario event^^
    And finally I have a animated titlescreen.
    I'll release the video or screenshot of the animated titlescreen when there is over 600 post in the thread^^

Lucario Event?! xD

I'll be working on that thing you asked for :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    another bug i thougt u should know about

in the hypermarket if u try to use the elevator a error log just coms up with loads of writing and games just freezes

Years
  • OK guys let's get this thread up to 600!I've been watching this for a while now and I have to say you're impressive!Not anyone can work at a fast pace like yours.I mean you are almost done with this.By the way,I can't wait to see the title screen!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I like this game. It has a lot of nice awesome features I really like the Latios/Latias event, you can catch them via that event right? And I look forward to seeing it finished.

Good luck Omega Groudon.

~MT

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Im playing the deme. Its great, Yes 600 post in your thread. When be next demo?? ANd you must finish the game. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK.

Back