• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    @Heatran : Yeah,thanks! Do it your best!
    @Minorthreat0987 : Thanks and yes, you can go to southern island after the event.
    Here is a batch of screenies for title screen:
    Pokemon Raptor Version

You can even watch video for it :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXVeE2CImLg

I may change it anytime I want^^
    And, Heatran is making music that fit to the titlescreen.
    So thanks!
    And imtheomega shared me the script for the animated titlescreen.
    Thanks again.

Anyway, the script is from another starter kit project, Pokemon Script Project (PSP).
    I'll credit it soon.

@phoenixprime : I planned to have a video that Dialga and Palkia collide but I just couldn't find the video that match correctly with the script. The animated titlescreen was from PSP so just google it if you want or send me a PM.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Just check out the intro in youtube... its not that bad, good actually... i support ya dude... one question... is this for vba??

Years
  • @Fade101 - I did, that's why I'm critiquing. It's just pictures that are shown one after another, or that's how it looks anyways. It's nice after the first, maybe second view, but I hope there is a skip button. =P

-Krobe

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yes, you can sure skip it by pressing space bar^^
    Don't worry for it.
    And now I need someone to think of story for me.
    Anyone interested ??

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    you do another side mini story line invloving team rocket od jesse, james meoth maybe? maybe involving giovani ad mewtwo? im just throwung anything that comes to mind.

having 2 evil groups like the anime may be a good idea.

so basicly the first evil group on your main page and team rocket following you everywhere maybe?

just a quick question will some of the kanto region pokemon be catchable in sthe new region at the start of the game? like charmander etc?

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
    Years
  • hey OmegaGroudon, it's Nelson/Plateman

I just finished concept designs for you badges.

https://fc01.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/113/0/2/Pokemon_Raptor_Badges_by_Plateman.png

Hope ya like.

Beetle badge - designed after a lady beetle with green implying bug type.
    Volt badge - influenced by the V for volt indication on batteries, with the shape of the letter aswell as electrical discharge's common perception.
    Break badge - perception of cracked earth, with colours hinting ground/steel types.
    Blizzard badge - ice shards along the movement the way the wind goes in a blizzard
    Peck badge - bird's beak with the brash movement made by forceful pecking ( moving ---> that way)
    Burn bagde - stylised skin burn with the flaring sensation on it
    Deep badge - designed after a giant squid and dark tone skin akin to the almost darkness induced abyss in the deep sea. bubbles on the badge, remove if you like.
    Dream badge - designed after the hippocampas which has relationships with dreaming. the shapes are connected by the REM wave during sleep.

Hope you like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    hey
    i'm stoopidmahn, and experienced spriter
    and i've come to apply for the spriter job

If you want some examples, im pming you now

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Man..... That is just sweet..... You are progressing at such a lightning fast pace, it's astounding, I just cannot wait to see what you do next.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    hey OmegaGroudon, it's Nelson/Plateman

I just finished concept designs for you badges.

https://fc01.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/113/0/2/Pokemon_Raptor_Badges_by_Plateman.png

Hope ya like.

Beetle badge - designed after a lady beetle with green implying bug type.
    Volt badge - influenced by the V for volt indication on batteries, with the shape of the letter aswell as electrical discharge's common perception.
    Break badge - perception of cracked earth, with colours hinting ground/steel types.
    Blizzard badge - ice shards along the movement the way the wind goes in a blizzard
    Peck badge - bird's beak with the brash movement made by forceful pecking ( moving ---> that way)
    Burn bagde - stylised skin burn with the flaring sensation on it
    Deep badge - designed after a giant squid and dark tone skin akin to the almost darkness induced abyss in the deep sea. bubbles on the badge, remove if you like.
    Dream badge - designed after the hippocampas which has relationships with dreaming. the shapes are connected by the REM wave during sleep.

Hope you like.

The last badge looks like a pair of kidneys :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Alright.
    I'll use them for sure.
    I'll try to edit some of them.
    Just stay tune^^

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    It has come to my attention that the new front OW's of the main (male) character is stolen and barely editted - from one of my sprites. There's very minor edits, but you can clearly see that it's my sprite. I'm not sure about the girl, since no screen shots have her in it, but from the title screen, I'm pretty sure it's a recolor of my Solana.
    For the evidence of it originally being mine - The Rangers Save The Day.

And if you don't believe still, I made a comparison
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    It has come to my attention that the new front OW's of the main (male) character is stolen and barely editted - from one of my sprites. There's very minor edits, but you can clearly see that it's my sprite. I'm not sure about the girl, since no screen shots have her in it, but from the title screen, I'm pretty sure it's a recolor of my Solana.
    For the evidence of it originally being mine - The Rangers Save The Day.

And if you don't believe still, I made a comparison
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Or maybe you haven't considered the fact that this could be merely coincidental... I am sure this is merely coincidental (I trust you with my heart OmegaGroudon and I am sure you did not do anything wrong!)...

Even if he did take your sprite he did not steal anything, he would be merely be using it w/o your permission . Stealing is taking something while depriving the person/thing of the item, so he could only be stealing it by taking it and then destroying all media with the sprite on it and all Internet copies of the sprite...

Last edited:
    Back