• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
love the new update agian. i have to agree that i love the fact that gratiana keeps runing away and that its not a simple you see him and then you fight him right of the bat . cant wait to see shaymin make his apearance. lol and i love the fires allover dont know why though.:d

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Wow! This game really is great! Even though as usual everyone can make grammar mistakes! Anyways besides that this game is one of the best in the showcase! Can't wait for the update!!

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Whats the new update ggoing to be? I hope it's going to be a
Spoiler:

Is it maybe screenies for new events?

Anyway can't wait for 890th post.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Νο Ι dont think its a demo. Its in fact the new menu system. I think. then we have a demo. Also um not to be annoyin but is the demo only goin to go up to latias latios or giratina.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, the next update will be new screenies ( the continue of the screenies above ). The next demo will release when I finish up the 8th gym. My team ( Archayos ) not yet send me the CMS but I think he will do it soon. Shaymin sky form huh? I have no idea... ( But I'm sure that GIRATINA has a ORIGIN FORM in my game ). Um, yeah, the next demo will goes untill 8th gym which included DEOXYS, JIRACHI, GIRATINA and so on. Hope to get 895 soon!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
I have only started and have not got too far into the gaem, could you tell me if it is worth me going further or too just wait for the update(I consider a week to be worth waiting, if not I'll have a go)

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
I really love the new screenies, especially the fire lol. it looks really great. I can't wait for the next demo *drools*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, look!
897 posts!
That means OG is gonna give us new screenies, yay!
I can't wait to see the new screenies.
And hopefully a demo...
but mostly screenies!
Also, GL on ur hack game!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
This is what you want! SCREENIES!
newbx7.png

Another thing to guess actually. What does STEVEN mean? ( Looks kinda like detective story. XD )
The next will release on 920, hope to get that soon!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
i either have a feeling that she's part of the sixteen team, or she's protecting it from them. anyways nice update og right now for my game im putting in the moves

Atomic Reactor

but i don't really understand the very last screenie...
bad grammar maybe?
lookin good though

Back