• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Maybe you should have made the time when to update a little longer, no? xD

Good to see this new update, everything just looks creepy :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Oh my eyes! Great updates. Yes, your friend is right, less info, stop to a part, don't say us which pokemon is next and bla bla.

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Wow, I just downloaded it yesterday and I love this game. Very nice job. It's very addicting! :) Just as addicting as the original Pokemon games. :D

Atomic Reactor

i hope giratina does some menacing in Floravia lol!
(finished newbark by the way, ill do some more tommorow)

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
sounds asome cant wait to finally see wat the eight gym badge looks like. and i really hope a new demo comes out. i want to see all the effort you put into this game. from the last demo.hey og im goin to pm you about the u know wat.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks guys! Well, few post more to come. The 8th badges huh? Won't be reveal untill the next demo release! Btw, I'm now working on a new looking Menu System ( Totally Different ), you can switch your menu style in option.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Thanks guys! Well, few post more to come. The 8th badges huh? Won't be reveal untill the next demo release! Btw, I'm now working on a new looking Menu System ( Totally Different ), you can switch your menu style in option.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ur game has become outstandingly awesome!!!
I'm getting a support banner right now....
~gets support banner~

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
woa harsh dcookie but true. please dont call these games hacks especially this one. OG is making his own game not basing it off of someone else's. all these people work very hard on their own games (including me) so please try not to make that mistake

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Calm down guys, nothing really serious^^
@Archayos: Sorry, I mean "My team" not "I", sorry.
The time for update!
New-2.png

Guess what the last screenshot means!
The next will go on 895 post! I know you all can do it!!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
let me guess shaymin is comming in now lolz.well anyways nice update OG loved that girtiania escaped again and that you dont catch him so early in the event

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
What a nice update, I hope you continue to impress us with your amazing skills. i love your work, including this project and I hope you succeed. As for the new fire sprites, they rock; and the wonderful flower idea.

Back