• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    hey i have a problem in mount iris... i can't get through the boulders... can someone help? is it a tile error?

You can push the boulders through the wall for some reason, just stand under the ledge north of the boulders and walk into the wall. You will stand in place but the boulder will move.

strikers911

Shadow Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Awesome Pokemon game! I tried it and it was amazing! I was thinking of doing one but I don't know a lot about the Starter Kit. Can u plz help me out?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    When i try to get the mystery gift, the game frezzes and an error message appears

Code:
    The script is taking too long.  The game will restart.
    Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
    Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
    Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
    Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
    Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
    Scene_Map:98:in `update'
    Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:108:in `update'
    Scene_Map:64:in `main'
    Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:68:in `main'
    Main:42:in `mainFunction'
    Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
    Main:45:in `mainFunction'
    Main:49
    Main:48:in `loop'
    Main:57

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    i just now saw your work and i have no words.you are incredible...you are the best!!!!!!this is the best pokemon ever.....i read all of it but i did not understand witch pokemon hack is. i mean ruby or what???

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    my friend,it is very good game but the screen is too small. can you tell me how i could make it biger?????

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Just wondering, why does there have to be so many new versions? Couldn't you just have played through the whole game, fixed any errors, then released it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Yeah, that's what we did. However, there's always small errors that aren't found; for example, using a rare move that not many Pokémon learn, or a row of Player Touch events (if only one has a bug, then if you step on a different one, you might think everything's normal). Sometimes, fixing one bug introduces another bug.

I'd like to see you release a full game without bugs on your first try :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Have you got the newest version from my sig (not the first post)?

i downloaded the version 1.9 of raptor EX.

if there is a newer version, could you please give me the link ?

EDIT : Is there a way for getting out of terra cave ? i don't have any pokemon that is compatible with surf, and i just have an old rod that doesnt catch any pokemon (it says that there is a pokemon on the hook but this pokemon never attacks me... )
    -> don't need to know that anymore...

Last edited:

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    After I beat Dusk and Dawn, and steven rescues me, he tells me to go somewhere but the game doesnt let me move.

This is EX btw.

Just bumping this up, its sorta making the game unplayable.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Awesome game! But yeah, I've got a tiny problem with the fonts download link. I found it on the spoiler, went to the 2sharedsite, clicked on the link on the bottom right corner, but then this shows up:

Spoiler:

Any idea on how I could fix this or is there a mirror site? :/

Back