• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
Regarding the "Obtainable" page in the site.
Magikarp and Chinchou, and by extension, their evolutions areobtainable but the website states the contrary.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Thats cause they might have changed some things like how the magikarp event got extended in the recent episode 13, hence the evolution is obtainable for those who obtained it in episode 12, but the pokemon, magikarp itself is still not able to be gettable in episode 13.

Years
Alright.
I just defeated Luna and saved the game to upgrade from episode 10 to episode 13.
When I started the game I found myself near Luna but above her and I can't go down to where she is, there is a crystal there that takes me to a cave that contains an Item named "Dark Matter". I was stuck there not able to use an Escape Rope nor get a wild battle to suicide in it or anything. >.<
Anyway I was able to get unstuck by hacking the savefile.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I really love this game its challenging and the storyline is great plus the custom sprites work good. Currently im at the battle with noel i cant beat him though i have all my pokemon to the max or 2-3 levels below it. Current team:
Krookodile
Noivern
Delphox
Meowstic
Emolga
Vivillon
Any tips? I could use anything really ive battled him 37 times so far :(

Years
I really love this game its challenging and the storyline is great plus the custom sprites work good. Currently im at the battle with noel i cant beat him though i have all my pokemon to the max or 2-3 levels below it. Current team:
Krookodile
Noivern
Delphox
Meowstic
Emolga
Vivillon
Any tips? I could use anything really ive battled him 37 times so far :(

Emolga and Vivillon are underpowered, especially against Reborn's extremely challenging Gyms. So I suggest you replace them with something more competitive.
If you have enough Heart Scales I suggest you visit the moves tutor and teach Noivern Hurricane and Dragon Pulse.
You can also equip, for exemple, a Ground Gem to Krookodile to make his Earthquake OP.
Magnezone is the best pick against Noel.

Dedenne1

Years
Emolga and Vivillon are underpowered, especially against Reborn's extremely challenging Gyms. So I suggest you replace them with something more competitive.
If you have enough Heart Scales I suggest you visit the moves tutor and teach Noivern Hurricane and Dragon Pulse.
You can also equip, for exemple, a Ground Gem to Krookodile to make his Earthquake OP.
Magnezone is the best pick against Noel.

Ok i may be getting a magnezone soon as for the heart scales where may I locate some and also the ground gem?

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Ok i may be getting a magnezone soon as for the heart scales where may I locate some and also the ground gem?

You can mine for Heart Scales or thieve them off of wild Luvdisc, although the rate for those holding them has been lowered.

As for Type Gems, you can buy them in the Obsidia Department Store, although I don't remember which floor, off the top of my head. There are also some hidden literally all over Reborn, but I don't remember where a Ground Gem is, specifically.

Years
Finished episode 13.. Enjoyed a lot.. Now I'm just doing ev training.. Good work.. Keep going.. Looking for next episode

Years
Hey, this game sounds amazing, As soon as I started reading your post I was instantly drawn in and got very excited about the possibility of playing this. I have a youtube channel that I have just started where I do pokemon lets plays. I will give this game a try once I have finished my current game.

Years
Just wondering so I can finally get my favorite Normal-type, but where do I need to go to get Eevee?

There is a cave to the east of chrysolia(sorry if its misspelled) forest. I think you need certain weather to reach there(windy weather i think but not sure). You can get there

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Glad everyone is enjoying it!

Episode 14 isn't too far away now...

In case you guys haven't been keeping up with the updates on our site, here are some of the new field effects coming with Episode 14:

fe19.png

fe20.png

fe21.png

fe22.png

fe23.png

For a description of their effects, check out: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html

This game looks really cool, I love the art style. If you need any scripting help I'd be glad to assist.

You know, there's always plenty to do. If you'd like, shoot me a PM and we can talk about some things that need to be done. I have a pretty expansive, and ever-growing list.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Surfing and Underwater field effects...
(and finally splash can do something useful... wait! Is the Magikarp/Gyarados event near?)

O_O!

Dedenne1

Years
Ok so ive been stuck on the noel battle for 2 months now so ive gone back to play and i kept getting script is hanging game will restart right when i click continue then the formal message script is hanging appears and the window closes. I re downloaded the game from the site and moves over The RGSS. I downloaded the mirror 13.2 and now it says episode 11 out of light when i open up. Well eventhough thats weird yay the script error is gone but now when i click continue it says the map is corrupt the game cannot continue and closes. Idk what to do now really so im here to ask also im still looking for some tips for beating noel i love this game but this battle makes me crazy.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered but how do I evolve my Magmar and Electabuzz? I gave them the Electrizer and Magmarizer and then a rare candy but they didn't evolve.

Also I just saw that Ep 13 was released but I don't exactly remember where I'm supposed to go from Calcenon city. After the demo ended in Ep 12 that's where I saved. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful! Thank you!

Back