• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Region Divided

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Pokemon: Region Divided is a Pokemon game currently in development by me. The game has only just started development in late December, as such, it goes to the first gym so far. I have set up so that there is a mystery gift fakemon that I sprited myself, and a free shiny Wingull after you beat the first gym. I have a discord server where people have reported bugs to me before I created this thread.

The game is being created with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials.

The plot is not started in the game quite yet, but will follow the main character, you, travelling the land to compete in the Pokemon League and become champion, like other games. The first half of the game features all Pokemon from Kanto and Johto, plus Wingull and Pelipper. The other half will feature Pokemon from Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. Throughout the story you will encounter evil teams from both of these parts of the region. They eventually team up to form Team Shadow and summon a whole bunch of shadow Pokemon, which you have to battle.

Unique Features
    • Two seperate regional dexes for both parts of the region
    • Mystery gifts
    • Pick two starters instead of one at the beginning of the game
    • Dual typed gym leaders! You can pick to either battle only on type of their pokemon, or both.
    • Pokemon giveaways weekly on the discord server

Versions
    1.0: The game was released to my discord server.
    1.1: The first update was issued. This version was almost immediately replaced by version 1.1.1 as this version did not fix all bugs.
    1.1.1: The current version, bugs such as the home door glitch were fixed. I also lowered the levels of wild Pokemon on route 1 and fixed the starters, especially the broken Totodile.

Downloads
    1.0:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S0R3Qb_Q743gSLn0dJ_Xuo0e98yDFGWy/view?usp=sharing
    1.1: The download link was deleted in the process of me trying to issue the fix immediately after.
    1.1.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aXnzfqQq6M1PKGLLWbxxNa_mBVvPudI0/view?usp=sharing

Screenshots
    Pokemon: Region Divided

file:///C:/Users/Julian/Desktop/PKMN%20Essentials%2017.2%20(1)/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Essentials%20v17.2%202017-10-15/Graphics/Battlers/650.png

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XF8HHam

Credits
    Maruno
    Peter O.
    Flameguru
    The Matrix Net
    Nintendo
    The Pokemon Company
    GameFreak
    Everyone in my Discord Server, for helping with bug fixes.
    Bulbapedia, for information about evolution moves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Approved. You should add some screenshots to show off your game though!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Umm I had an network error when trying to download can anyone help please? The game sounds awesome though!

Back