• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Ooh. We have some great maps coming along from Aljam. Great work my friend. I love the maps btw. My first ever MIDI composition is up and running ^_^ and Vrai is successfully giving encouragement o_O Anyway, there is some more discussions as to possible members to our team, for instance, I am trying to recruit a new spriter that I have seen lots of work from, including the Pikalord that I use as my Profile Pic. If there is an update from anyone else, POST IT HERE!!!!!!!!!

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Welcome aboard ;) Look forward to having you on the team. Also, join the group for us, there is a link on my profile

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i'd like to be a spriter ;)

some tips about the titanium sprites: alsways sava as a PNG file

i'd like to sprite pokemons and trainers ;)

You should probably send that to Druyii, 'cause he's in charge. ;)

Edit: Dang, I always type too slow.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Vrai, your slowness is your quite amusing. Welcome Froslass_Maniac. Hopefully there will be more screenies for the world to see now (and better sprites)

GOOD NEWS!

Froslass_Maniac has agreed for us to include Pikalord in our game ^_^, which will be good. I have a plan for him...

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Good, that's the kind of news I like to hear ;)

Do you reckon you could make pictures for the team, of their desired character, with their faveourite pokemon? I would include mine in my signature obvs.

Secondly, I am trying to come up with two new team, one good, one bad, but am stuck for ideas. Could you make some sprites for the team grunts (to start with) so that I might be able to come up with a name for the two groups (but don't base them on magma and aqua >_<)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years

PIKALORD
    =D

i shall work on those teams :P

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Alright then. Thanks. I don't know if you saw in one of the earlier posts, but I am proposing that all team members get to have a character in the game which they chose all the things for, so what what would you want to be in the game?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Alright then, will you just be a normal trainer early on (low lvls) or later in (high lvls)?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    cool, it looks like there are three of you now. I've found us another spriter. I think I'll male you lead though

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hai~ I was asked to join as another sprite, and so I have. And I've already got a trainer sprite:

This was made a while ago; there are some changes, but not as much besides the recoloring :/

She will be part of Team Magma; it'd be nice if you could keep the colors of her outfit. And it'd be nice if she served as an admin or a higher up rank in Team Magma, with her Pokemon at a higher level. Oh, and any limit to how many Pokemon she can have since she's part of Team Magma?

Her name's Gale, by the way.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Cool, nice OW and sprite. Pikataro, I think that the limit for your character's number of pokemon should be 4 maximum. Don't pick anything too amazing, 1 is alright, but make sure that you chose some good fire types to fight with. Do you need Froslass_Maniac to make an OW of Gale?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cool, nice OW and sprite. Pikataro, I think that the limit for your character's number of pokemon should be 4 maximum. Don't pick anything too amazing, 1 is alright, but make sure that you chose some good fire types to fight with. Do you need Froslass_Maniac to make an OW of Gale?

Yeah. Actually, I can give her my general OW sprite I recolored for a piece of pixel art *points at siggy*, and if it's OK with her, she can use the colors of that sprite to work with the other positions of her.

Hmm... For Pokemon... I definitely love Fire types, so this'll be fun...

I was thinking Typhlosion, Ninetales, Flareon, and Altaria as a trump card, since pretty much every Magma member has at least one non-Fire type on their team.

Else it'll be Typhlosion, Ninetales, Mightyena, and Swellow if you think that team's too powerful.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    What about levels? You decide remember. Do you want to be one of the characters that keeps on coming back?

Thanks Froslass, is there any chance you could show me the original ^_^ Sorry to be a pain, and could you do the OWs for mine and Pikataro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back