• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh, yeah, right... XD

Well anyways, here's the one OW sprite I already had:

I do want her to be recurring, since she'd be an admin.

So let's see... I'll give her three appearances; two if you think that's too many.

It also depends on the levels of the Team Magma Pokemon when she first appears. She'll keep all four throughout though.

So for first time appearing (in this exact order):

Female Vulpix - level 30, Female Eevee - level 32, Female Quilava - level 34, Female Swablu - level 33

second time appearing (I'm assuming they'll be in their 40s by then):

Female Ninetales - level 41, Female Flareon - level 43, Female Typhlosion - level 45, Female Altaria - level 44

And, if a third time appearance, then (I'll assume late 40s early 50s):

Female Ninetales - level 48, Female Flareon - level 50, Female Typhlosion - level 52, Female Altaria - level 52

And would you like me to come up with movesets too? And would TMs and Egg Moves be OK for part of their movesets, or should it just be moves they learn leveling up?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    The original magma sprite. Anyways, thnx.

The story line has to be finalised before we can decide how many time magma appears. I will keep in my mind what you have posted though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK. For now, I'll just give my Pokes my desired movesets:

First Encounter:
    Vulpix- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, and Energy Ball (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Eevee- Bite, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, and Charm (Charm is an Egg Move)
    Quilava- Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Crush Claw, and Howl (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Swablu- Sing, Take Down, Dragon Rush, and Agility (last two are Egg Moves; if you consider Dragon Rush too powerful, than Pursuit will work)

Second Encounter:
    Ninetales- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Extrasensory (learned as a Vulpix), and Hypnosis
    Flareon- Bite, Fire Fang, Sand Attack, and Quick Attack
    Typhlosion- Lava Plume, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Gyro Ball (can learn it by using a Move Tutor, or whatever you call the person that teaches your Pokemon moves it can learn by leveling up with a Heart Scale)
    Altaria- Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush (else Dragonbreath), Sing, and Take Down

Third Encounter:
    Ninetales- Same moves as from second encounter
    Flareon- Same moves as from second encounter
    Typhlosion- Rollout, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Gyro Ball
    Altaria- Same moves as from second encounter

This is just a prototype as to their final movesets, since levels and appearances are somewhat undecided.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    the ow's are lots of work.. i dont think i get them finished today
    (it's nearly 10:00 PM here)
    parents -,-'

Edit
    I still could manage to finish pikataro's ow

i think that my d/p ow is too big comparing the other ow's

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Haha, looks like we made a bit of progress during the trip to my grandparents that took 6 hours.

*twitches*

Anyways, the sprites look amazing, Froslass. ^^ I wish I had graphical skillz like you.

Also, it might be difficult for us to pick certain moves for the Pokémon, because as far as I know, there's nothing that can edit those moves properly. :\

Well, now that everyone else has shown off their work, I want to, too. Druyii, hurry up and send me a map!!

Please.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Well Vrai, it goes like this, ask Aljam for one of the maps, as he can provide it to you, not me, as he is the mapper who has done all the work so far...

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Thankyou very much. You seem almost offended by the fact that he will be a renegade Magma grunt. Why so? Hmmm? (oh, and thanks ;))

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Finaly. A banner. Thankyou very much Froslass. You are a life saver!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Um, Druyii and/or Froslass, could you put some the link/img tags for that banner?

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    i'm getting tired of repairing the titanium sprites :S Please save them as PNG not as anything else those will kill the colors of the sprite!! anyway heres the magma man with tyranitar

BTW you can simply add a link on it by first copy the link in your browser bar then click in your sig changer on the image then you click on the link button (with a chain as image on the button) Then paste the link in there (note that https:// is already added on the link button)

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    There is a link on the first post for it. With regards the titanium sprites, I'll change that now. They needed to be re-ordered anyhow.

BTW, nice banner Froslass

Last edited:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Yup. Can you do the sprites for the two new teams. Be creative with them. Just don't make them be played around versions of magma and aqua, because we will be using them, and so need different team looks altogether for the two new teams. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back