• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    still making shading for it but:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    So what are you saying you can do then? If you want to be a spriter, you'll have to ask the lead spriter, froslass_maniac, as she leads the spriting team, so she makes all the decisions in that front. Thanks for the offer.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    So what are you saying you can do then? If you want to be a spriter, you'll have to ask the lead spriter, froslass_maniac, as she leads the spriting team, so she makes all the decisions in that front. Thanks for the offer.

So does that mean I get to pick from now on if someone wants to script?

Haha, I feel so powerful. :D

still making shading for it but:

It looks excellent! I especially like the fire one. I also like how they both kinda look the same in the middle, almost as if they've derived from the same thing.

Also, is the water one going to be Water/Titanium as well, Druyii?

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Wow. Looks like you and your team are doing well here. I can't wait for the beta! I must say, I'm severely impressed with the amount you guys have done! Don't slow down!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Wow. Looks like you and your team are doing well here. I can't wait for the beta! I must say, I'm severely impressed with the amount you guys have done! Don't slow down!

It's been mainly Froslass, Druyii, and aljam that have done things. I have done absolutely nothing. ^^

Oh, and I must say that we now have 1000+ views. ;)

Last edited:

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    is my brother helping the hack or just posting(ghettowizard223344) Just wanted to kno

CutiePie2121

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    ookay just wondering im working on a 5 star hack to Pokemon Rocksolid im the Lead Spriter

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    If you want to sprite, I don't have a problem with it, but you'll have to clear it with froslass first.

ALSO!!!! IF ANY OF THE LEADS HAVE NEW MEMBERS, LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN ADD THEM TO THE LIST.

Thankyou all.

CutiePie2121

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    LOL i cant wait my brother on this hack me on rocksolid this is gonna be fun were gonna have our cousin judge which one is better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back