• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Hey! You had asked me to make a trainer for myself, and I have. So....Here it is!
    Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

If you need me to fix it....Then I can do so. Did you want me to give him a Pokemon team, or anything?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Cool sprite, um, it would be nice to know your wants for a team. do you want your guy to look like that then in a battle yeah?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Cool sprite, um, it would be nice to know your wants for a team. do you want your guy to look like that then in a battle yeah?

Thanks! That one can be used in battle until I see if I can make a battle one. Do I have a limitation to the Pokemon he has in his team?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Well, it depends entirely, if you wanna be a trainer towards the end of the game, have a fairly strong team, but if you wanna be early on, then take some care over your choices.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I'd like to appear early on in the game! Would I appear later on as well?

Well, anyhow, for a beginner team he would use...
    Monferno-Lv.27
    Croagunk-Lv.23
    Scyther-Lv.25

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Um, at the moment, we haven't decided on whether we are including d/p mons, so it might be safe to have some backups.....

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Alright then. I'll pick these instead.

Wartortle-Lv.27
    Scyther-Lv.25
    Cubone-Lv.23

If I'm battled more than once....Should I make my teams Lv. Ups and such?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Ok then.
    1st Battle-Wartortle-Lv.27, Scyther-Lv.25, Cubone-Lv.23

2nd Battle-Blastoise-Lv.37, Scyther-Lv.35, Marowak-Lv.32, Tropius-Lv.32

3rd Battle-Blastoise-Lv.49, Scizor-Lv.48, Marowak-Lv.46, Tropius-Lv.46, Electabuzz Lv.47

I hope that's good. And I stopped at 3 battles, because I don't know how many times you will battle my character....If he was battled again I'd give him a fire-type Pokemon.

By the way, I'm still thinking of a name for him.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    I wasn't sure about d/p mach, I'll check with the team first, but I'm not overlly fussed if we don't use them

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    it´s a no for d/p sprites? :/ then i have to redo pikalord he's 100% d/p sprite.. anyway the party of me in the game (late)

Azurill - Lv 52 - Thick fat - Aquajet/Charm/Slam/Blizzard
    Sandshrew - Lv 54 - Sand veil - Rollout/Gyro ball/Earthquake/Sandstorm
    Infernape - Lv 55 - Blaze - Flare Blitz/Close combat/Calm mind/Fire Blast
    Blissey - Lv 55 - Natural Cure - Softboiled/Sing/Double Egde/Mini mize
    Luxray - Lv 56 - Intimidate - Crunch/Thunder Fang/Scary Face/Swagger
    Froslass - Lv 58 - Snow Cloak - Hail/Omnimious Wind/Blizzard/Wake-up Slap

OW's will come soon machomuu

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Well, if he was 100% D/P, we couldn't have used him anyways, as D/P sprites need to be resized before they can be put into Ruby or Fire Red.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK. For now, I'll just give my Pokes my desired movesets:

First Encounter:
    Vulpix- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, and Energy Ball (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Eevee- Bite, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, and Charm (Charm is an Egg Move)
    Quilava- Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Crush Claw, and Howl (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Swablu- Sing, Take Down, Dragon Rush, and Agility (last two are Egg Moves; if you consider Dragon Rush too powerful, than Pursuit will work)

Second Encounter:
    Ninetales- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Extrasensory (learned as a Vulpix), and Hypnosis
    Flareon- Bite, Fire Fang, Sand Attack, and Quick Attack
    Typhlosion- Lava Plume, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Gyro Ball (can learn it by using a Move Tutor, or whatever you call the person that teaches your Pokemon moves it can learn by leveling up with a Heart Scale)
    Altaria- Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush (else Dragonbreath), Sing, and Take Down

Third Encounter:
    Ninetales- Same moves as from second encounter
    Flareon- Same moves as from second encounter
    Typhlosion- Rollout, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Gyro Ball
    Altaria- Same moves as from second encounter

This is just a prototype as to their final movesets, since levels and appearances are somewhat undecided.
    So wait... If we aren't gonna use D/P Pokemon (actually, it's my second fave gen. since they added on two more Eeveelutions 8D), then that means the moves are out, too? Well, better get working on coming up with a backup for movesets X_X

First Encounter:
    Vulpix- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, and Heat Wave (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Eevee- Bite, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, and Charm (Charm is an Egg Move)
    Quilava- Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Crush Claw, and Howl (the last two are Egg Moves)
    Swablu- Sing, Take Down, Rage, and Agility (last two are Egg Moves)

Second Encounter:
    Ninetales- FlameThrower, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp (learned as a Vulpix), and Hypnosis
    Flareon- Bite, Smog, Sand Attack, and Quick Attack
    Typhlosion- Firepunch, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Thunderpunch (can learn the two elemental punches via a Move Tutor in Emerald)
    Altaria- Dragon Dance, Dragonbreath, Sing, and Take Down

Third Encounter:
    Ninetales- Same moves as from second encounter
    Flareon- Bite, Smog, Sand Attack, Body Slam (can learn this via a Move Tutor in Emerald)
    Typhlosion- Rollout, FlameThrower, Crush Claw, and Thunderpunch
    Altaria- Same moves as from second encounter
    Arcanine - Extremespeed, Flame Wheel (learned as Growlithe), Heat Wave, and Crunch (last two are Egg Moves)

I decided to add Arcanine on just for the heck of it; it's female, and has the Intimidate ability. Oh, and since it only appears in the third encounter, its level 53 :/ But idk if you'll let that be added on too. But...

And, not to be pesky or anything, but I also noticed just one minor flaw in the OW sprites that I shoulda noticed earlier but didn't X_X The horns are still black; they're supposed to be blue like the one OW sprite I posted, but yeah...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i want a froslass and infernape and luxray in the game so maybe i can resize them for this ;)

But then we'll have to put in the previous evolutions for Infernape and Luxray, as well. That way, the player has a chance to get them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back