• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
I'm doing mission 3 (the one were I have to get the shards), is there anywhere else I can get a green shard, I looked at the hidden caves, in the caves the guide listed, and I find myself one green shard short, and I made sure to look at every spot in those caves to make sure I didn't miss anything
Edit: never mind, found another one

You can catch Tranpich for green shards (tentacool for reds)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug. But when I try to buy Nugget at the black market on Tyrion region, the NPC always give me a lava cookie instead.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I can't use rock climb, in the trick house, even though it seems to work everywhere else, and where can I get flash?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Can we change meloetta's forms in game? How? Andthere any event after the Johto champions because I was wtwing through a tree and suddenly a weird event kicked that sirus was trying to bring girantia back to life and wind was there too?

Years
Can we change meloetta's forms in game? How? Andthere any event after the Johto champions because I was wtwing through a tree and suddenly a weird event kicked that sirus was trying to bring girantia back to life and wind was there too?

Meloetta's form change by sun stone
You can go to spiral island after jhoto champs
And giratina is not in game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Where do I get the silver wing, and I can't seem to activate the celebi event even though I have the GS ball in my inventory
Edit: got the silver wing and fought lugia, still no celebi, I decided to go after Arceus too, and I found where I'm guessing where he is supposed to appear, but no event was triggered

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Where do I get the silver wing, and I can't seem to activate the celebi event even though I have the GS ball in my inventory
Edit: got the silver wing and fought lugia, still no celebi, I decided to go after Arceus too, and I found where I'm guessing where he is supposed to appear, but no event was triggered
You should talk to Kurt first, after that, you can go to Ilex Forest to catch Celebi. And you need to step on this spot to see Arceus:
Ss9GnSq.jpg

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
You should talk to Kurt first, after that, you can go to Ilex Forest to catch Celebi. And you need to step on this spot to see Arceus:
Ss9GnSq.jpg

I've done both of those things, and still nothing happens, or am I supposed to meet Kurt somewhere else, than his gym?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I've done both of those things, and still nothing happens, or am I supposed to meet Kurt somewhere else, than his gym?

The Arceus thing sounds like a glitch, I released the Version 2.76 just now, this glitch should be fixed. I think you can find Arceus after you updated your game. And you can meet Kurt in his home.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
The Arceus thing sounds like a glitch, I released the Version 2.76 just now, this glitch should be fixed. I think you can find Arceus after you updated your game. And you can meet Kurt in his home.

I just realized what I did wrong with the gs ball thing, thanks, I was mixing up character's names, partially due to being tired and skipping over some pieces of dialogue
Edit: the new patch fixed the thing with Arceus, also fought celebi, after not. And with that I'm done with what this game has to offer, it was a great hack, and I'm planning on playing mega power in a few days

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
Hey Guys!
Those anyone know how to evolve alolan vulpix into alolan Ninetales? I tried to find answer, but i don't see that anywhere ;/

Back