• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 19, 2018
There are three green shards located in caves and the fourth is underwater in the sea route south of Cedar City.

I scanned the whole underwater area below cedar city but there was only a blue shard on an island and nothing else :( And i caught a trapinch for 4th green shard. Even after completing the requirements that lady is saying mission not completed :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I scanned the whole underwater area below cedar city but there was only a blue shard on an island and nothing else :( And i caught a trapinch for 4th green shard. Even after completing the requirements that lady is saying mission not completed :(

If you go south from Cedar City along Bluish Path, you will come across a swimmer swimming in a counterclockwise direction. Directly south of this swimmer is a dive spot. If you dive here you will see a little dark spot as soon as you reach the bottom. The fourth Green Shard is there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2018
I guess shines don't work then.
Got a shiny mareep and checked my box to see a bad egg.

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
How does Haunter evolve to Gengar in this hack? Do traded evolutions evolve by leveling up or do I have to trade?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 19, 2018
If you go south from Cedar City along Bluish Path, you will come across a swimmer swimming in a counterclockwise direction. Directly south of this swimmer is a dive spot. If you dive here you will see a little dark spot as soon as you reach the bottom. The fourth Green Shard is there.

I got that shard. Now that I've completed the requirements that lady still says to come back after completing the mission :( I wish i could play the rest of game somehow...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Yes to the lady who gave me this mission 3. I collected enough shards now but still she's saying the same thing :(

You need to take the shards to the Lividity Department Store, where you first received details on the mission.

Last edited:
Years
My only issue now is that Fly only works for 2 locations in the 2nd region and not at all for Johto.At least backtracking in Jhoto isn't too long.But Tyron region on the other hand... :\

Years
That's pretty funny,I beat the game and am just hunting the remaining legends im missing and suddenly Sirus attacks me by windy cave.Glitched event indeed.

Edit:I wish I hadn't messed with that now my flags seem screwed up and there's glitched events all over the place. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Sir creator or 1158 you said that magearna is in carmine ruins right? Well i found mine in the grass patch in pine path. Is this a bug?

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
Wow! 3 regions, and the battle screenshot reminds me of Black/White. I might try this out sometime, because this rom hack looks like it had a lot of work put into it. ^_^

Back