• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
Hello! May I ask two things? Is there physical special split? And if there are Pokémon with stat and type changes, is there a doc about them?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hello! May I ask two things? Is there physical special split? And if there are Pokémon with stat and type changes, is there a doc about them?

Yes, physical/special split exists. And there are no type changes, only some base stats changes, and I'm sorry that I still haven't made a doc about these.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Can someone PLEASE tell me if there's a way to evolve Rotom? I've been looking high and low for answers lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Just a heads up - Munna/Musharna's lines are a bit messed up - Munna evolves into Musharna at Lv. 15 vs. using a Moon Stone. If the Moon Stone's not in the game, I understand that, but if it is in the game, then this will need to be updated.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
First of all I must say, this (so far as I've played, duology) of ROM Hacks have been quite fun, especially from a Pokemon fam who sadly does not have the funds to buy the games with Mega Evolution ^^. I do hve one question though, and that is the evolution of Karrablast. Since trades are not a thing, for obvious reasons, what is the way to evolve them?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
Hi I'm a bit late although i play the game like 2 or 3 years ago and i play the game again this year... And i was wondering if what is Alma's pokemon set?

Years
Hi I would like to ask, is there any way to fight Jasmine on her gym? Because I have already done in doing her rescue event on the light house and already battled other gyms, and she's nowhere to be found on her gym.

Attachments

• Pokemon - Resolute Version_1643361619003.png
    Pokemon - Resolute Version_1643361619003.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 10
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 18, 2023
Hello, does mega lucario learn moves by level up that an ordinary lucario can't learn?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 16, 2023
Hey i have a doubt, i have killed one legendary so how can I get that back to catch it ????

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Just like the other hacks, the music issue in this one was fixed thanks to m4-used-rollout and twitch plays pokemon. Now the patch for the game itself contains this patch. I must thank them again for having this done, because this was what I couldn't do back when I was still working on these hacks.

For those who downloaded the game before, here's the universal music fix patch for Victory Fire, Resolute and Mega Power:
https://github.com/TwitchPlaysPokem... Fire - Resolute - Mega Power - Fix Music.ips

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Just like the other hacks, the music issue in this one was fixed thanks to m4-used-rollout and twitch plays pokemon. Now the patch for the game itself contains this patch. I must thank them again for having this done, because this was what I couldn't do back when I was still working on these hacks.

For those who downloaded the game before, here's the universal music fix patch for Victory Fire, Resolute and Mega Power:
https://github.com/TwitchPlaysPokem... Fire - Resolute - Mega Power - Fix Music.ips

By any chance, can you also fix the sprites of the Gen6+ pokémon? IIRC they looked like they were extracted from a screenshot of the game. Don't remember which game specifically had that though I'm sorry :(

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
The last time I truly completed this hack was over a decade ago,. I recently decided to give this hack a spin and my goodness, it's surprising at how well it has held up in this modern day of ROM hacking. Yes, it's no Pokémon Glazed version, and while it is rough around the edges, it does have a decent story ad pretty tiles. I love the mapping as well. I feel like Resolute despite being a relic of its time, is a fine example of binary hacking gone right. My only gripe would be the fact that the in game text, despite being leagues better than what it was initially, is still a little iffy and is littered with typos. That aside, I am having a blast! Thank you 1158!

P.S: The party Exp share is a godsend in the latest version. *Chef kiss*

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey there, sorry to double post, but I finally got my 8th badge, and now I'm supposed to fly to the Tower in the Sky to stop Team Mirage. The problem is that I don't have the HM for fly. Does anyone know where I can obtain it? Thank you!

EDIT: Solved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Found a glitch in Carmen ruins when wind asked to choose 3 pokemons for battle.He gave me a choice and I didn't choose any but now in battle my pokemon is now appearing ???

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Found a bug in Carmen ruins when wind asks u to choose 3 pokemon for battle I didn't select any and now my pokemon are appearing ???...

Back