• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
don't give up mate.. there still a solution to that..

try using ghost cheat and walk past the train to tyron..(although u can't get the starter mienfoo/riolu)

try it.. dont give up mate.. exploring tyron and johto was fun for me..

Mate I tried that but it ends up having me exit a poke-center from our home region, it's so frustrating, because the game is so good.

Would love if 1158

could assist me :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Since there is no list of changes for this hack from original games I dont know if this are bugs or were made on purpose but I want to report what I found:

Spiritomb is weak to Dark type moves
Infernape is weak to Fairy type
Delphox doesn't have resistance to Psychic
And Steel type is not super effective against Fairy type

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
the event for magma stone came to me twice and i had already finished it and caught heatran. After leaving amberyellow town west i got a call from steven to meet him at 20th century building in greenland but i had already done this event!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Since there is no list of changes for this hack from original games I dont know if this are bugs or were made on purpose but I want to report what I found:

Steel type is not super effective against Fairy type

had u try Poison move on fairies?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Mate I tried that but it ends up having me exit a poke-center from our home region, it's so frustrating, because the game is so good.

Oh.. i've tried that before but it work(i was frustrated looking for shards so i cheated XP)
but that was in beta b4..
sorry mate :(

Would love if 1158

He hasn't been active for days...
maybe his been busy this holiday so..
lets just wait :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
well.... i was looking for a Mild Croagunk.. and then i find a Shiny Marrep. i was like imagine that dude on Mega form? i kinda knew that nothing was going to happen and i was accurate

Ampharos
i6ng.png

Mega
upio.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
just catch all legendary i think , thx for the info
and just need to do battle facility thing
btw this hack really great :D , i love the story is really great then victory fire for me

i hope you fix the recycle event thing after you beat elite four in next version( well it kinda annoying bit cause i cant go in to sylon academy and get piplup T.T) , the safari zone style in ice path ( cause after i arrive in blackthorn city it still like that and it gone after i beat red)
and hope you put some guide in event of all region cause i do the heatran event before i got call from steven , i took me suprise when he call me again in amberyellow city , alma referred as he
and some glicth that teleport you to some town in sylon at glliter lighthouse
hope you will add more city to fly in tyron region cause i'm only can fly to marble city

but overall the hack funi enjoy it a lot
btw can you give me the list pokemon that can mega evo in this version ? hope you add mega garchomp in next version

Thanks, and the Ice Path bug was unexpected for me, I even don't know how to fix it, the Pokemon which can mega evolve are Gengar, Alakzam, Manectric, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo(Y form), Gyarados, Mawile, Lucario and Tyrantiar. Garchomp's mega form will be available in my next project.

In Sky Castle, there is a bug that causes the Team Mirage members to fight you even after you have beaten them. This happens in both 1.01 and 1.04.

Also, this may be a hard or annoying question to answer, but where can you find a Heart Scale in the Sylon Region? I've collected 8 gym badges and still haven't found a single one.

There're so many bugs which caused by the map of Sky Castle, maybe I put too many things there, I might going to use another map to fix it, but what I can do now is just fixing important errors, sorry.

Does anyone have trouble completing the 5th Trick House challenge. I keep getting warped back to the entrance.

Well, here's the map, I wish it will help.

AHGE_zpsc00317e5.jpg

I'd like to know which mega evolution are available in resolute and victory fire, thanks

For Resolute Version: Gengar, Alakzam, Manectric, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo(Y form), Gyarados, Mawile, Lucario and Tyrantiar.

For Victory Fire: Venusaur(still not available due to an error), Charizard(X form), Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Absol, Lucario, Mewtwo(X form), Blaziken, Houndoom, Ampharos and Banette.

Where can i find the other fossil? I have the plume fossil but can't find the other one.

Another fossil can also be found in that place, you just need to seek for another hidden cave.

Okay these hacks look fun as hell, but there is one thing that irks me to death about this and Victory Fire. The text, some of the text don't seem to space after one line of sentence.

You have it like for example:
PLAYER:Blah blah blah.Blah blah blah.

You seemed to forgot to space after the character's name and sometimes if its one line, space after the a period or such.

Don't get me wrong, this game is fun, its just this one detail just annoys me to death.

Thanks, and I know that it's a problem, so I'll try to get it over in my next project.

thats an interesting glitch.. ill try it! :)

Well, sorry for telling you this, but I fixed it in the newest version. However, I left another small but unfixable bug there which may cause "More than one mega Pokemon error", but I don't wish that anyone can find it.

can Boldore evolve? if so what level/how? please help me out here

It do evolve at Lv42.

Did it twice, no change.

I have 5000 coins for that Tyron ticket, but when I talk to the woman about missions it resets says I'm new heere and I need to do the 1st mission again, I tried nothing works.

It's highly frustrating that I put some good hours in this just for this to happen, I'll just stop *****ing and moaning and look for another hack.

Also another thing, the first 3 people I did Missions for acknowledged that I completed their mission lol..

Unless Logan has a house am screwed,

Really? Does this happen? If you really don't want to restart, then you may need to change the amount of your coins by a save hacker, well, I think PokemonMewHack will be useful.(In fact, I don't wish anyone to hack the saved file since it may break the game, but...)

Just entered the tyron region and all i can say is that this hack is very well done! It might have bugs (like all hacks...) but it has a lot of content and a nice story.

Keep up the good work

Thanks, and I'll keep up fixing the errors.

lucky sob, my game is all bugged:[

after receive the flute from Night i go to eastern city to fine the range that is anywhere. i was bored so used the wall hack and enter in a house i ended up on bronze port but can't fly there. so where is the ranger?

I think you must talk with Alma/Logan before that.

you should buy max PP up in lividi city
cyeg.png

here is what i promise since now i can add photos
0wka.png

Sorry, but I fixed the bug, however, as I said, there's still another unfixable bug which can cause this.

Is Logan is outside of the pokemon center in Solar city And you go Capture Rayquaza is a DEAD END. Logan dissapear.

Is logan is outside of the pokemon center and u go battle with night and u you go back to logan he still there and ask for the Flute and then u need meet ranger then ISN'T a DEAD END...

I know, so I made Sky Castle unaccessable when you're doing the Alma/Logan's mission in the newest version.

its not a bug the creator is working on it..(i think..)

don't give up mate.. there still a solution to that..

try using ghost cheat and walk past the train to tyron..(although u can't get the starter mienfoo/riolu)

try it.. dont give up mate.. exploring tyron and johto was fun for me..

are u talking about Uranium? if so.. i thik he is in eastern city waiting for u

looks cool mate.. i never got the time to do that..(been busy this holiday..)

Yes, I'm still working on it, I'm just trying to work it out. But I still can't make it perfect yet, so I can't fix that now.

Would love if 1158

As I said, I may have to tell you that you need PokemonMewHacker to change the amount of coins. Sorry.

Spiritomb is weak to Dark type moves
Infernape is weak to Fairy type
Delphox doesn't have resistance to Psychic
And Steel type is not super effective against Fairy type

Some of these are errors, but some are not, so I'll try to fix the parts which are wrong, but the rest of are really changed, I think.

well.... i was looking for a Mild Croagunk.. and then i find a Shiny Marrep. i was like imagine that dude on Mega form? i kinda knew that nothing was going to happen and i was accurate

Ampharos
i6ng.png

Mega
upio.png

The shiny sprite of majority mega Pokemon are added in the newest Version 1.05, you may need to update to the newest version.

Version 1.05 released for fixing several errors and adding the shiny sprites of majority mega Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Thanks, and the Ice Path bug was unexpected for me, I even don't know how to fix it, the Pokemon which can mega evolve are Gengar, Alakzam, Manectric, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo(Y form), Gyarados, Mawile, Lucario and Tyrantiar. Garchomp's mega form will be available in my next project.

thx for the info :D i think i already complete the mega on pokedex
is this game end after you beat battle departement and get ace ribbon ?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
thx for the info :D i think i already complete the mega on pokedex
is this game end after you beat battle departement and get ace ribbon ?

Maybe you can say so, but in fact, Iron/Pure has 8 teams with him/her, 2 of the teams are legendary teams, and he/she randomly pick one team to battle you, you can have a try to battle all his teams, you can I think that's the only thing to do in the game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hey there just want to know how many fossils are ther in this hack? I only got 1 the plume fossils. I think there some more can anobody please tell me. Thanks.

Years
I dont think I understood how to get shards from pokemon in 3rd mission.

It's like I need to catch a wild pokemon and it will hold a shard?
If yes, which exactly pokemon are helding shards and where are they?

Cause I searched through all 4 caves and I'm almost sure that gathered all shards from hidden place/

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
@jactis I'm stuck on 4th mission, I talked to Logan, defeated Wind. Or Night I forgot who.
Went back to talk to him, he wasn't there.
Went to Eastern City to see if I completed the mission.
Talked to the woman and she says I must be new here gives me the first mission all over again. I tested to see if I could just restart the mission but it won't let me.

@1158 I googled pokemonmewhacker nothing came up mate.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
I have a problem. After I beat Luke&Eva, and start the missions, all the events in the story came back (rivals, team mirage, etc.) and trainers I already beat challenge me again when I try to explore to do missions. Right now i'm doing the shard missions. Help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
how many mega rocks can we obtain in resolute because I have one but I want have mega gyarados and mega lucario :D

Back