• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    I'm stuck on Carmine Island, I've beat all the team Mirage grunts and the vice leader, but after the legendary grandma takes me back to her house and gives me surf I'm stuck on the island with no boat and i cant surf anywhere. Please help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    i finished the sylon league but than the credits went ul and after that it said new game.. y???

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hey guys. I found a problem in my game.
    Am I the only who couldn't fight with Falkner?

I am in johto, I did event in Aplha ruins, he went back to gym, I entered gym, I fought with 2 trainers and when I talk to him to challenge him for badge, there was no fight at all (???), just few sentences repeating over and over, no script. I checked 2 walkthroughs to see If I didn't missed anything, but it looks like not. Especially that I could continue with my journey till getting 8th badge. Now Oak don't want let me to go to silver mountain because I don't have Falkner badge. But each time when I talk with Falkner I think I am getting after fight conversation which starts "The way to the real "top one" is long. Not only you ... (bla bla bla). Never give it up".

I would like to finish the game, but I cannot. Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2016
    I did the mission on the Carmin Isle and slept in the bed and the fairy didn't take me to cedar city how do i get there?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Hahahahaha I got mega lucario *****es sorry :p I was wondering where are the 4 legendary pokemon I met almost all of them before I even need themin a event help

Years
  • Hi!
    I tried to patch the ups. File but the game doesn't load...
    I just see a black screen and after a bit my emulator doesn't respond.
    I am using my android phone. Never mind. I got it now. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Haha I:m now in the tyron region but got a bad egg crap oh well I already removed that stupid egg anyways if you have bad egg problems here dont hesitate to ask help from me :) but if any of your pokemon were already bad eggs I'm sorry but you need to replqce it idk if you can replace mega evolved pokemon since you still got the anti-mega

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Do I need to use a certain emulator I'm using myboy and none of the roms are working any help is appreciated

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    I accidentally just fast clicked B and said No for Eevee-S. Is there a way to obtain it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    I have a question, does the drought ability work ? What I mean by that especially is if it actually powers up fire moves by 50%. I just caught a calm drought vulpix and I get the feeling that its fire moves aren't as powerful as they should be. Just a hunch really, but I'd still like to know whether it works.

Edit : found a glitch. When you enter the Sylon academy for the first time, the way is blocked by two people. If you talk to the Mirage grunt, the game freezes and makes progress impossible. Only a safe save kept me from starting all over again. Also, steel type moves are scripted as 'not very effective' against fairies, which is the contrary actually.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello you know why this account cannot b wille opened because Ive forgot my password but v2.0 of resolute will be with us by the end of jan 2016 and mega power before the end of 2016.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Where are the fire pokemon at?
    The walkthroughs are unhelpful as shit, none of the cheats work, shit wild pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    having some trouble downloading would anyone be kind enoughh to offer me some assistance

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    I'm still stuck on the Mission #3 to get the first ticket. I can only find 3 green shards and I went to all 3 and the abandon mine caves. Is there any other way to get green shards ?

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    So the game is 100% completed?Can i get the most latest patch?Coz the front page doesn't seems updated yet and still say almost 100% complete :|

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2018
    I need some help :(

In the 3rd mission (the one aboute de Shards), i can't find the last red shard. I search in every cave Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel, Moss Cave and Abandoned Mine (on dive spot too), is there another way to obtain that shard?

Back