• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Im curently on mission 3 and have found 3 green, 3 red and 2 yellow shards. but cant find the last green to complete the mission. i have stept on every plate in moss cave but they are all empty now. any one one where i can find last shard?

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • Im curently on mission 3 and have found 3 green, 3 red and 2 yellow shards. but cant find the last green to complete the mission. i have stept on every plate in moss cave but they are all empty now. any one one where i can find last shard?
    You need to go to spearmint villa. Once you are there go off to the left into the ocean there. You'll see places to dive. Look everywhere under water. the final one is in a pokeball there. Hope this helps! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Is there shiny wild pokemon in this game? iv been shiny hunting for weeks now and cant seem to come across one.... or my luck is really bad lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    If you need to get to cedar city for the fifth gym badge listen up. After you do the whole legend grandma mission you go back to the motel, go in your room click on your bed and rest. Elijah will be there when you awaken and tells you that hes going back to the city. Some people didn't know this and they got confused you have to go to bed so the boat is there. He takes you back to the city ,if you domt have fly it's at Leroy's house. You have to go to cedar city yourself you can't fly or surf. You need to do a lot of backtracking . I doing what I did and occasionally check your pokenav to see where you are and where to go. Hope I helped! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    When I get a tm it doesn't show in my bag is this a glitch or do I need to find a tm case

I don't know if it's your emulator or what maybe you got an outdated version of resolute . You don't get a TM case they just go to Tm's and hm's pocket.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    I am also confused about how to evolve certain Pokemon. For example I'm using a golbat but I want a crobat it won't evolve I've searched for hours and can't find the answer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    I am also confused about how to evolve certain Pokemon. For example I'm using a golbat but I want a crobat it won't evolve I've searched for hours and can't find the answer.

Probably same as normal which is it evolves through happiness

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    PLZZZ help i have a mega gyarados and i made it learn surf and strength but now i want to delete those moves and when i try to make it learn a tm or if it learns a move by itself it says "HM moves can't be forgotten now." HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    PLZZZ help i have a mega gyarados and i made it learn surf and strength but now i want to delete those moves and when i try to make it learn a tm or if it learns a move by itself it says "HM moves can't be forgotten now." HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

I think move deleter is in a house next to the gym in fuschia city

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    wheres fuschia city??/ i cant find it anywhere in the map

Sorry man haven't played the hack in a while forgot the base rom was emerald and I thought it was fire red.Fuschia city is in fire red.just look up emerald move deleter on google

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    hi im a new member, and i was wondering if someone knows all the wild Pokemon that are at each location or if someone made a list. I"m willing to do anything, and i would like it if the creator of this thread would help me out as well. If you have any more info email me at [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    hi im a new member, and i was wondering if someone knows all the wild Pokemon that are at each location or if someone made a list. I"m willing to do anything, and i would like it if the creator of this thread would help me out as well. If you have any more info email me at [email protected]

I am also wondering about this. Would be a great resource!

Back