• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Retreval

What should the starter be?

• Cranidos (evo lv20)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Turtwig (evo lv25--->Torterra

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ;_; uhh...it's going alright. Don't have much time to give detailed info, but I can say that by tommorow beta will be released..only up to cherrygrove,though. i will give more info later on tommrow

UPDATE:

I finished the first route!

heres some screens of it...and the gender choosing pose!
    Pokemon Retreval Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval

This is the definition of cool! :D

You should make a Hack showcase thread aswell. :3

Also, why do you have berry script up there? All you really have to do is make it give you a berrie (simple giveitem) then maybe like...press A on it a certain amount of times for another one to come up.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Yea lol...but i have no idea how to make it so that you have to wait a certain amout of time before picking another O_O (yes u will be able to pick more berries -_-) and im glad u like the forest/route!

I got the idea from u ;)

EDITZ: I bring screens from cherrygrove city

Pokemon Retreval Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yay! I bring you a userber..

Pokemon Retreval

I worked hard on it... better see it in ur siggys! xD jk..

edit: Finished Pkmn Hunter J's overworlds!
    Pokemon RetrevalPokemon RetrevalPokemon RetrevalPokemon Retreval

credit to: Horus for base sprite
    Uhh... hey, Momoko, I'm the one who made a lot of that overworld sprite, so maybe credit me too? Also, I'm not really too sure about that sprite... It looks like you only changed the GIRL's hair to white, and maybe some other stuff... It still looks like a girl.

Well, good luck on this. Why is it called "Retreval"?

Momoko

Years
    O_O i'm uhh..not using that anymore...since a while back lol. i should delete those screens,anyways

oh yea read the story to find out why it's retreval.. did...did u like screens of cherrygrove?

Mmhh....recently i havent had much time to work on this. I think it's sort of at a "maybe" stage. It was fun while it lasted, and I learned a few things, so this hack wasn't wasted. I may decide to release a small beta/alpha or whatever with hardly any scripts done tommrow or after...

anyways i may continue this later. Ill get a mod to close this tommorow. ~Momo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Momoko

Years
    OH! Lol totally forgot about this.

anyhow im closing it because-well i think we have too many games with Johto in it. it wasn't that great to begin with, and ive had a corruption in the hack. for example >>>everything turned wierd colors and Cherrygrove has random patched of grass,unseeable in amap, but seeable in the game O_O

anyhow,i should really close this..

Check out my new hack Pokemon Darkdust
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145015

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Good luck with your hack it loocks really good!

Why have you stopped with making the hack?

Last edited:

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
    Years
    Nice hack, but why edit the evolution levels and make them higher? [Asking due to your poll]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back