• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revelation Version

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
Your right... well, here's another one made ONLY for Eeveon, Kevin, Riolu 9 and Silver Riolu.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
great what I need another hack, again by the same person, and now is using shaymin.

might as well just quit rom hacking cause YOU DO 1 HACK FOR LIKE 2 DAYS THEN GO TO A NEW ONE AND A NEW ONE. TRY HARDER RESTART THE ROM OR YOU'LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!

Hiding in the silence...
Years
great what I need another hack, again by the same person, and now is using shaymin.

might as well just quit rom hacking cause YOU DO 1 HACK FOR LIKE 2 DAYS THEN GO TO A NEW ONE AND A NEW ONE. TRY HARDER RESTART THE ROM OR YOU'LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!
Wow, thanks. What encouragemnt. I'm taking u down Reputaion points.

Kevin just finished the story and you have to see it:
Long Ago. Way Before Pokeballs Were Invented. All Pokemon Were All In Peace Till One Day.... An Earthquake Occured Which Divide The Pokemon Into 4 Groups. Then Everyone Began To Go To War... Right In During The Battle A Mysterious Pokemon Seemed To Have Calmed All The Other Pokemon And Bringing Peace Back To The World.

1000 Years Later. A New Discovery Was Found. It Had Something To Do With How The War Had Begun. 10 Days Later A Mysterious Group Named Team Earthdestru Has Stolen The Tablet So That They Can Have The Power To Recreate The War Once More.That Is The Same Day 1 Kid Is Beginning The Pokemon Journey. Your Mission Is To Collect All Bagdes As You Yourself May Be The Only Person To Stop This. But When 1 Pokemon Returns The War And The Mission Will Be Far Harder Than Any War At All. Can You Stop The War With The Help Of The Pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hm.
Cool story.
I look forward to u accomplishing this. :)

Last edited:

Hiding in the silence...
Years
Yeah, I thought It looked cool. Hey, do you got any skills, cuz you can join my team

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
i am waiting two long days till this comes out cant wait

1 more day to go till it is out woooohoooo

one more day till it is out woooohooooo

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
new pokemon

i do have 2 new pokemon but i haven't had enough posts to post them or some thing

Back