• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am creating a game in Rm2k3 based off a game I was creating in rmxp but it didn't go so well, so now I am creating it in rm2k3, which is much easier to use, in my opinion and I'll get everything done much quicker and better without the hassel of coding and all that.

The game is called Pokemon Rise to Destiny.

Story:

Kyle has always wanted to be a pokemon master, just like his father was. He lives right above a lab where his uncle, Professor Maple works, and his mother as well. Maple is creating a new device called the PokeNitro, a device said to track down the most legendary pokemon. But still at work the professor is still pounding to get the device finished.

Of course though, who wouldn't want to obtain the most legendary pokemon out there. So Team Andros kidnaps the professor, forcing him to finish the machine so they may conquer the world with the most strongest pokemon, Jirachi. Kyle ventures out through the region of Arcon, hoping to rescue Professor Maple, foil Team Adros's plans, collect all seven gym badges to compete in the Pokemon World Tournament held at Destiny Tower, and find his father.

Seems almostly impossible doesnt it, but it will be up to you to fulfill Kyle's destiny.

Features:
    All pokemon will be available.
    CBS
    CMS
    Seven Gyms
    Pokegear( All included in it)
    Pokedex
    Poke Nav
    All of the legendary Pokemon
    New Pokeballs
    A New Region- Arcon
    Pokemon Tournament( no Elite Four)
    Side Quest( Long one involving other teams and your father)
    Train that goes all over the region.
    Pc System

What is hoped to be in the game:
    -Reputation System
    -Group Battle in which your rival or friend joins the journey for awhile and can fight in battles with you.
    - Jobs
    - Poke T.V.( In which you can watch the news, Probably in the Pokegear.

So far thats all I could think of at the moment.

Map:( It isn't a very good map, I aint so good at map making. So work with me.)
    All the red dots are Cities or Towns, and if they have a black square under them they have gyms. This isn't the final map so there may be changes as I go along.)

The light blue paths are water ways, the only places you can use surf, but they will be large so nothing to worry about in that deapartment. The red are mountains or caves.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Map1.jpg

Screenies
    Intro(Sort of a little Flash in a dream)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen1.png

Bedroom
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen2.png

Lab Pic 1
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen3.png

Lab Pic 2
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen4.png

Begun Town Pic 1
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen5.png

Begun Town Pic 2(Talking to your mom)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/Screen6.png

Here is a screen of the current cbs.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Screen of current menu.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The screens are up so hope you enjoy. Also, I am thinking of changing the message box so its pokemon version. So the message box is gonna change and I still have to create a menu so that will be in the works. I am thinking of a CBS in my head lets just hope I can get it on the mark. There will be a pokedex, I have already started that, and the pc will be in it too.

I am fully visioning the game in my head and I know you are all gonna find it enjoyable. It will be very long as well, probably as long as the gb versions or longer. It will include all the pokemon too.

Last edited:

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    like the screen the things that is strange is the game i am coming up with as similar features

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well, many of the games have the same features here, but hopefully your game isnt too similar too mine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well, the intro is really just a flash of what is gonna happen in the future in a dream.

Oh. I am getting to work on a rep and CBS.

Here is a screen of the cbs.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

And the current menu as well.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Does anyone know how to change the font in rm2k3. I have the pokemon font, but I have no clue how to change it.
    If anyone could tell me how, please pm me, or just post it here. I dont care. I really just want to change the font to pokemon.

Last edited:

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    On Begun Town Pic 1, the building is really strange; flowers above door?
    But a game where we see Mew must be a good game ! ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here is the new screen of the battles system. Its a battle against your rival.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    it looks quite good, but is that a DBS or well actually its a CDBS i think, because i'm not sure its exatcly a CBS o well looks good all the same :D

o and the map with the outside of the lab looks strange, you may need to redo the lab :P
    appart from that it all looks good

Waudby

i agree the lab is strange maybe u shud make a custom tile to go there so it actually looks like its meant to go there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    okay. I fixed the lab screen. I have done all the gym leaders so I know what track I am on. There will be seven gyms, and after you beat the tower you will go on a quest to
    Sirus's Islands. It is said that only the best trainers go there in search of the most powerful pokemon alive. Yes, team rocket, Magma, and Aqua will be there. But thats a whole diffrent story.

I am now mapping the game, all the way up to the first gym in which I hope to release a demo for you all to test and enjoy.

The pokemon Tournament will be a little like the elite four, but you will face more trainers. You'll need to survive through the first four rounds to get to the semi finals. Then in the finals you'll face someone and you win.

Yes, I have thought the game through alot. The legendary pokemon that are obtainable to that point of the game are the regis. You'll be able to get only one though(for now anyway).

So far I see this game to come out as awesome in the end. The first demo should be out in two weeks, in which I hope to get the pokedex, pokegear, the menu, and p.c. done just right.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Dan you want me to help you map? I can greatly help you. And fix your font.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    thanks foir the offer. but I am okay workin solo. Nothing against you. Just that I work faster and better alone.

But if you know how to change the font that would be a great help.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    here is a screen of route 2, without any events on it. I just want to see if you guys all think it is good. you should click on the link uner the pick for a better view unless you are very good at squinting lol.

Actually they r both the same LOL!!!

It looks cool!, Will it be a watery region (like lots of water/ islands)

andyway keep it up!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    yeah. The region was teared apart, as you can tell if you look closely on the map. It doesn't appear to be together. In the game you'll find out why. so yeah you'll see alot of water, and you'll be doin alot of sailing on boats, and surfing as well.

Back