• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    A menu would be really helpful. I dont like my current one lol. Can you make it like the ones in the pokemon game. If so, pm me, and we'll discuss it.

Update:

The starter I have chosen for you to have is Eevee. Why, cause it can evolve into five diffrent types. No you wont need to do that whole breeding thing to get umbreon and espeon. In the City with the second gym leader, there will be a man there that will give you one of five stones he has. You choose. And whichever one you want(Flareon, Vaporeaon, Jolteaon, Espeon, or Umbreon) you choose the corresponding stone. Then you can evolve it, and wala.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Five stones? Neat. XD Why don't you make the hero do a side quest or something to receive the stones, instead of just getting them though?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    that gave me an idea. You'll need to do something to get the stones, you'll find out in the first demo.

Waudby

Cool this is lookin rele good i like the route 2 map!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thankyou. And in the game there is something I am gonna add, called pokemon Competions. You battle for money, and experience. The prize will either be a tm, a rare item, or very good pokemon that you most likely wont be able to find in the grass.

Mapping Alert:
    I have done everything up to Route 2, so am now hard at work on Clorofoam Cave, which is a large cave that is the only path to Sharo Town(home of the first gym leader.

Here are a few screenies.

Park-Route 1- Kasco Town

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

First encounter with rival, Jane, a neighboorhood bully.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Man wont let you through till you have more than one pokemon.
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thats what I want too do, but have no clue how. Does anyone know how to change the message system?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here is the new and improved message system.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

What do ya think. I am thinkin of changing it to match the color I have for the main system I am using. But for now, I think it is good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thanks.

The old man is in the way, and you need to have more than one pokemon because its to dangerous. Well. Let me give you a little outline of the beginning.

You have to get your brother from the park, and then have to face the bully, your rival. You go back with your brother and then the professor finds you're good enough to go out traveling so sends you on an errand to get a part for the PokeNitro at Kasco Town's lab.

You go through Route 1 and get to Kasco Town. You get to the lab in the next town and then you find Team Andros walking out and they push you out of the way. You go into the lab and find the man very frightened. He gives you the part after telling you how bad they are, and also they stole the pickachu the professor their owns.

You rush to your town and find Andros taking the professor. Of course you battle one, but they escape with the current PokeNitro.

Is this good for a beginning.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am thinking of something, and I just figured out I could make the cbs like the ones in the pokemon game. Which would you rather have, using the current one, or a pokemon-like one.

But if I do it this way, it will take way to long to do every single pokemon, so I am thinking of only selecting a variety from all the diffrent regions. There maybe around 150 if I do it this way, but I feel the game would be better this way. Anyway. Do you think its a good idea?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I can make the battle system in the form of a pokemon one, but there is one thing I wont be able to do, make graphics for every pokemon. The only way I would be able to is if someone would be willing to create them for me. Cause I need a movable graphic in order to do it, the ones that move. Anyway, I have a small update, nothing big. Here is a screen of the first room of Kasco Cave.

Would everyone be fine with that, if it was like pokemon, except the character graphic wouldn't change. I dont see a big deal about it, but if someone would be willing to or even has the moving pokemon graphics, would you please let me use them. All credit will go to you.

Kasco Cave 1st room
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    hum, why should someone make them when there is already the following graphics for all 386 pokemon:

- walking in 8 directions
    - stopped in 8 directions
    - jumping in 8 directions
    - tackling in 8 directions
    - moving its head in 8 directions (not sure if there is for all of them though)
    - facesets

you can find all of those in pokemon misterious dungeon. the problem is that you need someone to rip them for you AND the pokemon are a little big compared to the other games' people (pikachu is taller than ash in your game)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I need the in battle animation. You know how in the default battle system you are moving, either that or I'll have to stick with just the same one. of you battling.

did anyone like the map. Also, I am now starting work with the cbs so i will post a screen on that. With this i mean that I am creating all the pokemon, their stats, etc. This may take a while, so yeah. Does anyone have or can give me a link to all the pokemon in battle sprites, I just need the front for now, but back might be useful if you wish.

Last edited:
    Back