• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Road of A Champion

Pkmn Trainer Victor

Dark Aura Guardian
    Years
    well, high. for those who do not know me i am Pkmn Trainer Victor.
    and i'm making this hack called pokemon road of a champion (don't steal
    the name:D)

Story
    You start in Kanto (even is some people are tired of the same region) (becuase new regions reek)
    and your great grandfather is the leader of the aura council. Your g. grandfather was sent on a mission to defeat the leader of the dark aura council. Once your grandfather defeats him he say's "if i can't defeat you i will
    defeat one of your descendant's (which is you).

Here you will meet very known characters from the pokemon series
    like ash, richie, marina, jimmy, may, brendon, paul, dawn, lucas

Almost near the end, you'll think so right.... wrong you recieve a mysterious letter from someone
    unknown(mewtwo) to prove the trainers that he is the ultimate pkmn trainer in the world. Once
    you defeat him you'll be able to keep him (nice haw)

You will participate in the indigo platue (the tournament not the elite4) and you will fight against
    much people you met during your journey. Then you'll go against the elite4.

But before you defeat the dark aura leader you are put on a test. To prove that you are worthy
    of taking your g. grandfathers place.

On your quest of defeating the dark aura council you will be alied with your best friend in the game,
    my brother, because i'll be part of the dark aura council, dawn (i finally made a gba sprite), lucas
    (i finally made a gba sprite), and some other characters. (don't want to spoil the fun =D)

The ending will depend on every action you do so make sure to do the right thing. You will do every
    thing you have to do to defeat the dark aura pokemon (the main ones) with your pokemon.
    If you do everything wrong your father will turn out to be the leader of the dark aura council. And
    if you do the story right you will fight me as the dark aura leader on a honorable fight.

I will battle you may times, and if you defeat me the times i battle you i will give you locations of
    some very rare pokemon. :).

When you finish the game you'll see almost all the cities floating to the sky. that's were you fight
    against the dark aura leader. that's were the story finishes till now......

What's New
    • new characters
    • new story
    • boyfriends or girlfriends on gameplay
    • be able to catch all legendaries
    • poke gear (i'll figure out how to do that)
    • dark pokemon (that learns shadow rush)
    So good luck chosen one=D

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well it's a nice story but you should add some exciting events and make it a little longer.. So you were only put on a test that's all?.. By the way goodluck.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

Well,the story doesn't tell us what to expect from your hack.Its very small,try to elaborate.
    Also,add the features section.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Pkmn Trainer Victor

Dark Aura Guardian
    Years
    actually yeah i was thinking about that i will add some new things
    there, and i only put a little bit of the story because i don't want
    to ruin the players fun.
    and if you guys want to be in the game send me a sprite, and some
    overworld sprites and i'll think about it.
    and the main legend will be someone you can't imagine
    although someone toke the idea but they messed it up with it's attacks

Back