• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rocket Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Hack of:

Many times over the last few years have I dabbled in pokemon hacking. However all I did was edit maps. I have been practicing and I can now script properly. This can add depth to my idea for a Hack that I have had going round in my head for a while now. I know rockets editions are not new things but I think my Hack can set itself apart from other Rocket hacks.

Story: The story opens in the Pokemon league. Team Rocket have broken in and are searching for something. (to be revealed later in the story) You as a new member of Rocket are part of the squad to make it to the final chamber. However there is a problem. The Police rallied sooner than expected and are launching a counter attack. Armed with only a Charmander you fight your way through the league to get to the entrance and reinforce the Rockets guarding it.

Features:
    Play as Rocket
    100% New story
    No starters
    Do things you always wanted to do but never could
    Work your way up through the Ranks of Team Rocket
    Loads of new Scripts
    Cameos from well known Trainers
    Many Many more

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Banners:

made by yunghove

HELP WANTED: I do need help for this game. My number one biggest concern for the time being is getting a overworld mapper to add different types of grunt and edit the hero so he looks like a rocket but not a grunt. Please post if your interested!

Please comment and tell me what you think!

I put this hack in the scrapbox because I didn't think it was ready for the showcase yet and it needed improvment

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Well, looks like it could be quite good. Looking forward to alpha/beta

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Thanks for the encouragement both of you and the banner support younghove!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    oo WOW i like it so far...but it looks like your starter is charmander (contradicting ya statement) and what does do things you wanted to but never could mean?? lik esteal??? anyway good luck with this and i hope you donbt quite like alot of other hackers

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    oo WOW i like it so far...but it looks like your starter is charmander (contradicting ya statement) and what does do things you wanted to but never could mean?? lik esteal??? anyway good luck with this and i hope you donbt quite like alot of other hackers

The charmander is manditory, it is the only pokemon you get at the beggining

If I told you that would ruin the surprise!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    The whole Pokemon league thing is done. Viridian City and forest is 50% done. That is where you encounter the first famous trainer.

Last edited:

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    I'd be happy to map for your hack if you like :) Im very good ^_^ Also feel free to drop comments on my thread just click the pokemon crato banner on my sig :D

Wth~

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I absolutely love the detail in the game so far. (The Overworld Pokémon show a great level of devotion.)

Rocket hacks are always fun stuff. I hope the rest of the mapping (Outside) is up to par. ;)

And yeah, I'll throw an additional banner in, if you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Quick progress report, I have finished Viridian forest. The next step is to make and script a entirely new and exiting cerulean mission. However I am in serious need of a overworld sprite maker, Now I don't want to be one of those hackers who depend on others but I really do need help as I am afraid of messing up the pallets and all the work I have done. Please pm me or post if you can help.

Last edited:

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
    This hack is AMAZING! i dont see why more people dont comment . You have my support if you need any help with screens beta testing mapping ect...

Wth~

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Well, this a good hack, and it dying... you owe me for this post, seeing as it's bumping it back to the 1st page.

Anyway, wish ya luck! Can I be a Beta Tester?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back