• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon rocket version

Years
    hello c:

ok so-

i've been looking around on the internet and there are, very unfortunately, no completed rom hacks where you play as a villain. i kind of want to make a rom hack of firered or something but i have literally no experience whatsoever and i have no clue where to start or how to learn...

does anyone have any ideas? (on the actual hack idea, as well as how on earth to start this project haha)

(does this even go in this category gosh i'm a noob)

Turjo12

The King
    Years
    Use Tutorials.
    There are many of them in here.:)
    Download A-map and XSE..These things are most important.
    And, do not be afraid to ask any questions to me or anyone else.They are very friendly.
    Hope you can be successful.:)

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    hello c:

ok so-

i've been looking around on the internet and there are, very unfortunately, no completed rom hacks where you play as a villain. i kind of want to make a rom hack of firered or something but i have literally no experience whatsoever and i have no clue where to start or how to learn...

does anyone have any ideas? (on the actual hack idea, as well as how on earth to start this project haha)

(does this even go in this category gosh i'm a noob)

There is a completed hack where you play as a villain. Here's the link:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844

Back