• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
  • So, is it like in that game where the Dark pokes carry out new moves, and you could also "purify" them (guess it could be a "new evolution", like with the stones) to become normal pokes (though if they are stronger than their normal versions... I guess it would be pointless :P)

I just wonder how you'll fit the names of those pokes with more letters... like Drk Feraligatr... arrgh... no space XD

There will not be any... "purifying" but yes, Dark Pokemon will have a slighlty altered moveset.

As for the names... If there's a will.. there's a way..

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    awesome there dark pokemon thats cool i wonder which pokemon will be you starter is it a koffing? or ekans? or maybe a mewoth? i wish i know

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • If you don't give us a public beta soon I think a few people may lose it. I'm drooling over that Dark Vulpix. If I knew how to do any of that hacking stuff, I would help you in an instant. I just need something to get my foot in the door. Currently, I don't know any of it. *sigh* I do think I am rather smart though, thanks. To zel, why would you purify pokemon if you are a Team Rocket member? Talk at ya later! Bye!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Patience is the name of the current game here... ;)

Eheheh... I too.., can't wait for this game... But.., oh well...

THE DARK VULPIX ROCKS!!!

Spoiler:

Happy hacking! Wishing for the best!!! :D

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    c'mon guys... be patient. remeber a release date for a beta can change (which it has). just check every few days or so... don't worry... i'm sure it'll come.
    oh yeah and good luck. it looks amazing! now we can be evil! :)

I Said that myself... but now I'm going crazy over this game! Team Rocket, Dark Pokemon!
    Imagine, just the dark vulpix looks amazing! Imagine dark legendaries!
    oh yeah and, what about the pokemon who are already dark types (houndoor?)

And i assume the dark pokemon replace other ones , right? (because the vulpix had dex no. 300)

and. i have a theory on the badges
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • The Dark Pokemon will be slightly limited, especially in the 1st beta.
    So I ask, what pokemon would you MOST LIKE to be DARK? (Not Including Legendaries).

I Said that myself... but now I'm going crazy over this game! Team Rocket, Dark Pokemon!
    Imagine, just the dark vulpix looks amazing! Imagine dark legendaries!
    oh yeah and, what about the pokemon who are already dark types (houndoor?)

And i assume the dark pokemon replace other ones , right? (because the vulpix had dex no. 300)

and. i have a theory on the badges
    Spoiler:

1. There are no badges.
    2. Not EVERY Pokemon will have a dark counterpart, only a limited amount that I choose. Reasonable though. At least in the 1st Beta, that is.
    3. Dark Pokemon will not have a Dark counterpart.. since they're already dark..

destinedjagold said:
    Also, are you planning to include DARK LUGIA..? Just asking, since I included DARK LUGIA in my hack, as the ultimate PKMN..
    Doubtful, considering I've already stated that I'd like to limit the amount of Legendary Pokemon, and introduce different Pokemon as Legendary.
    :)

rsm said:
    Could u hurry up i've been waiting 4 ages!
    All in good time.
    :P

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dragonslayerboy messed up how it works, it doesn't replace the "shiny" pokemon.

Eh... ^_^"

..Whoops.

Hmm... yup, can't wait for the beta...
    however there IS (if I'm correct) one more
    surprise in the first beta that non-staff isn't
    aware of... hehehe. :badsmile:

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
    Years
  • OMG PSSH DARK VULPIX!! WICK! I would never turn a dark vulpix into normal vulpix! but what about the pokemons with 2 types? will they have three? that will be wierd. lol I am dying until this game comes out. DONT GIVE OUT ANY MORE SECRETS OR STUFF OR YOU WILL MAKE THOSE DYING DIE FASTER
    Spoiler:

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    i would like to see a dark pickachu, dark scizor, dark espeon (or evee and all evos are dark?), dark skarmory, dark feraligatr and maybe a dark dragonite?

oh yeah and if there are no badges what about the trainer card and more importantly HMs

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    i would like to see a dark pickachu, dark scizor, dark espeon (or evee and all evos are dark?), dark skarmory, dark feraligatr and maybe a dark dragonite?

Thats sounds greedy if you ask me. :shocked:

Just be happy with the dark Pokemon we do okay? Theres no reason to push it! Your should just count your blessing's that he's adding Dark Pokemon.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back