• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Roleplay Discussion

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Awesomeness I love your one RP so far and want to join the second.
    That RP was my first xD
    I'm sooooooooooooo joining xD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Myself I don't like the premise or idea of Pokemorphs at all (though everyone has their preference, and I respect that), even if this is 1%. However it is interesting where you'd like to go with this story, namely that if/when the main characters find out they've been used in experiments, on how each member participating will make their character react.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Geez, I wonder how many people are having the same problem I'm having...

I have an RP... and no one's posting for it >.< I then VM them to post and now I have a bunch of dropped spots so now I'm looking for about 4 SUs... and my RP has already started... even though it started last month I still haven't been able to post another chapter because of people's lack of posts >.< So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to join it AND post actively... It's the Sinjoto Archipelago BTW... I also have the whole map planned out so it would go at pretty nice pace if people would actually post...

Years
  • Thanks for the info.
    I don't really like the idea of Pokemorphs owning Pokemon themselves... just seems wrong, both literally and morally.
    Heh, Snowman... Was it your's I got in too late?

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    to those I kept waiting in RP's. Sorry I haven't posted. This is Prom week for me and I'm making sure everything goes off without a hitch.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Trainer card

Ok so i noticed that most of the RP applications need a trainer card...uhm...how would i go about doing all that? cause i can see other people's so i know it can be done...any help?

also how do i actually apply it says i cant post on other websites yet any idea on how to fix this?

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Ok so i noticed that most of the RP applications need a trainer card...uhm...how would i go about doing all that? cause i can see other people's so i know it can be done...any help?

also how do i actually apply it says i cant post on other websites yet any idea on how to fix this?

Some Pokemon fansites have little interactive trainer card generators, such as the one here.

I don't quite understand your second question. Are you asking how to apply for a spot in a roleplay?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • What a bore. What's with the times, man? It seems like all RPs are coming to an end because of lack of motivation and/or laziness. Sigh* So sad. T_T

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's the economy! XD Haha, well no, perhaps you are reading the wrong ones?

Also some RPs take a while to "be written" as people are busy etc.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Then I should be glad I participate in an active one :) (though atm, just currently waiting on one poster)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Then I should be glad I participate in an active one :) (though atm, just currently waiting on one poster)

which is a pain.
    i'm gonna allow anyone to write their battles whenever during the next round :)

Years
  • A lot of people on this forum go to school, so they'll be having exams and whatnot at around this time. Naturally things will be slower.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
  • Is this where we submit roleplays for moderator acceptance?

You actually just make a new thread and it goes to the mods. Once it is accepted it will show up.

On another note I am letting everyone know that the Lyra Program has had a drought of posts since my absence and in result I am opening it up for more registrations.

Back