• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Pawjaw plopped to the ground, sighing gratefully. His fast heartbeat gradually recovered to its usual pace. "That takes care of that Arbok. Well done, Jewel. Good thinking with the boulder." He winked at her.

Meanwhile, the battle between their companions and the Zubat waged on, and as expected, that Kip continued with his trash talk too. Pawjaw raised an eyebrow, surprised, when he heard one of the Mudkip's threats directed towards him. "So, let me get this straight…you're gonna come out here and beat me up because I refused to be your cheerleader!? Those Zubat didn't hit you with Confusion did they? Well, either way, if you really want to spark a fight over something that petty then so be it. But I'm ready and I won't go easy on you just because you'll be worn out from taking on all those bats!" He countered.

Truthfully, he doubted a brawl amongst themselves would do anyone of them any good. If Kip physically provoked him however, he wouldn't hesitate to defend himself.

A mysterious voice wafted into hearing range from seemingly out of nowhere. Pawjaw's back arched up in response, his body shifting into an alert state. From out of the corner of his eye, he caught hot flames soaring through the air. Lighter narrowly avoided the ember, which went on to burn one of the Zubat to a crisp. Pawjaw whipped around to where the ember had originated. There, he found a fearless-looking Max standing confidently.

"Huh? Is that you, Max? Are you really a Monferno now? But how…" He trailed off. "I can't believe what I'm seeing. How could you evolve so soon? Did you find a Fire Stone or something?"

The Totodile was utterly puzzled.

OOC: Hm, is it fair that he's a Monferno now?

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Imma join, k

Charmander (Spyte)
    LV: 1
    HP: 10/10
    PP: 2/2
    EXP: 0/10
    Total EXP: 0
    Seeds (Money): 5

Seeing as though there was some sort of disruptance, Spyte
    glanced over to where the sound was coming from. "What in the world..." he said to himself, but then tried to dismiss the idea of an ongoing brawl near him. He had always wanted to be in a battle, but he could never find anyone to battle him. It seemed as though everyone was against him. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He sprinted towards the noise, wondering what was to happen if he was accepted into the "dispute".

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Jewel,Startled By How Fast PawJaw Got Up,Turned Towards Where PawJaw Was Facing. For A Second,Jewel Stared AtThe Monferno,Then Got Bored And Ran Oun Of The Cave To Find A Thunder Stone. "Im Gonna Go Find A Thunder Stone,You Wanna Come PawJaw?" Asked Jewel. "Just Tell Me If You Wanna Come." Said Jewel Turning Towards PawJaw.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Max looked back at his old crew...*Hmm*he thought, *they numbers have grown since I last saw them, neverthelss I should be glad to see my old buddies...*Yo, pawjaw whats been going on since I left, I know its kind of funny to see me this big but I...I eh, was caught up on something and I trained a lot...thats all*
    *But you guys are more than you were before I left, see I guess you guys might not believe me but im almost already in another team, we were invading one of those hills on the west...and then i decided to come visit you guys, i must say...your numbers are impressive, I think i feel like im a part of this team again. By the way whats your team called*

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    (OCC: Sorry 4 not posting in a while, i've been so busy...)

'I want this battle over quick.' Jake thought.

Jake used Tackle on Zubat # 3!

Zubat # 3 took 1 damage and fainted!

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 0/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Lighter - LV 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2
    + James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
    + Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    The team of Zubats has fallen, victory to Lighter and his party has been once again!

Lighter and his party each gain (+3) experience points and also receive (+2) seeds.

------------------

As exhausted as Lighter was, he struggled to stay standing, being sure the Zubats were not playing any tricks on them. The Zubats stood up and flew there way out of the cave in fear, "I don't think we'll ever see those guys ever again, they ran off pretty scared... good job..." Lighter said, even to struggle to speak out loud. He was feeling dizzy, he used way too much of his own energy in battle. He fell onto the floor, fainted.

--------------------
    Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 2/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 7/10
    Total EXP: 7
    Seeds: 17
    ---------------
    [Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
    --------------------

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Pawjaw where's my bag pack cyndi's on the ground !! get the bagpack i've got water inside.

oh foolish me!! looking at his leader Kip wasted no time but squirted a water gun on his face .. ugh i'm feeling dizzy . Lighter said.

looks like my powers down , pawjaw if you please can squirt a water gun attack on lighter and sorry for my nonsense i was just joking - that's my nature you know that pretty well don't you?? asking in a serious manner.

kip then looks at everyone hey guys help over here jewel , razor , and ?? ?? max ??
    anyways please come over here fast!!

N-XIGE

Years
    max looked at the team...they were really exhausted, *guys, remember the journey of a thousand miles begins with one ste...* before he could continue he sighted something flying in the sky...* its a team of bird guys... they are goins somewhere like we are...guys lets get moving*

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    get movin you say ??? is cyndi looking pretty good to you ??

huh? and your advice , that'd better suit you before you actually ran away from our team.

well neverthless you can carry on not everyone is exhausted , you had left the team right ??

now why come back all of a sudden??

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Lighter got up, soaked from the water gun, "Well I can't leave the team yet, we just started our training session, don't let me be the one to stop it already, we should follow those birds and see if they're heading towards more wild pokemon to fight off," he said to the whole group and shook his body in attempt to get rid of the dense water that was in his fur. He then exited the cave to follow the birds that flew nearby not too long ago, "I know I shouldn't be fighting at a condition like this, but that's why I have this..." after speaking, he ate one of the green herbs he had on his inventory, giving a refresh feeling.

One Green Herb that belonged to Lighter was used, healing Lighter (+10) HP (HP 10/10)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    You aliright Cyndi ?? " i hope you didn't get knocked out ad by the zubats",actually when did they use a confuse ray attack on you huh??.

and wt_ when did you actually become a monferno so soon ??

i hope ou are sure Cynid,"think once again",we don't want our team to get dropped down if you get sick or something you see --

Inspite of Kip's Repeated attempts as the trio walked through following the brood through the paths, Kip kept on telling to stop Lighter in phrase Cyndi to get in pain again altough his HP was full now , but Lighter was adamant , he wanted to train those who had not fought yet , especially for pawjaw in some means - he is a good fighter everyone knows that , razor knew a good way to battle down , and jewel was anytime good at tricking even in battles , the naughty eevee had also forgotten about the stone which she excitedly wanted to look for.

I see a lake what say we drink some water ?? although i can produce em' they get squirted out you know that's basically knowable , or else fire type pokemon would had never been able to drink water , so what say ?? wait down for some time , huh guys??

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Lighter's right." Jake said. "The members who didn't fight need to start work out."

Suddenly, Jake sniffed the air.

"Roasted Oran Berries!" He cried.
    Before the team could stop him, he ran off deep into the forest, following his nose.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    As Jewel Saw The Others Leave,She Gave Chase,Finally Catching Up. "Why In The World Did You Guys Leave Me Back There?" Asked Jewel,Panting. Finally Catching Her Breath,She Said "So,You Guys Are Still The Adventurous Group I Know.". "Anyways,Long Time No See!" Said Jewel Laughing. "You Would Probobly See I Havent Changed Much From Earlier," Said Jewel,Still Talking Like Crazy. She Sat Down In Front Of The Group Waiting For A Response.

N-XIGE

Years
    * I didnt run away from any team, it was the attitude of the sloth that is soaked around the team that drove me to training how do you expect me to run away...maybe the only reason I left you guys was because of this overloaded brains mouth, infact i dont even see the reason why the team is hanging on to you, you are the most stupid fellow here...by the way if you keep running your mouth ill make sure i direct all my fire power to it*

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Pawjaw was glad Jewel ditched the search for a Lightning Stone. His motivation to embark on a wild goose chase was very low to say the least. "Maybe another time, Jewel."

The Totodile's eyes scanned every inch of the Monferno before him, leaving no detail ignored, from his fiery hot tail to the thick blue 'eyebrow' shaped around his eyes. It was so hard to believe the Chimchar he once recognized could be this intimidating figure standing in his wake, even his voice had accompanied the change, growing slightly deeper and more mature than it was before. Pawjaw could only stare as Max went on talking, seemingly to no end.

A flurry of Zubat raced passed Pawjaw's head. The three pokémon batted their way to safety after suffering the long awaited defeat he had longed for. "Congratulations on your victory, guys!" He celebrated by jumping in the air and wiggling his chubby little crocodile legs. Kip had approached him with an apology for the comments he spew during the battle. "Don't worry about it, buddy. I know you like to joke around. Besides, asking me to be a cheerleader would be the worse decision you could make in your life! I'm just not cut out for it." He patted the Mudkip on his shoulder and gave him a wink.

Finally, it looked like everyone on the team was ready to proceed. Lighter stuffed himself with some green herbs for replenishment while Jake sped off into the forest in search for some 'Roasted Oran Berries' as he called them. Pawjaw simply laughed and turned to Jewel and Max, whom were engaging in a conversation about Max's disappearance. He overheard the Monferno complaining about a certain 'stupid fellow' who also happened to be an 'overloaded brains mouth'. Having only listened to small bits of their dialogue, he was not sure what was really going on.

"Whoa! Slow down, Max. Who exactly are you talking about?"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Why You Little..." Mumbled Jewel Staring At The Monferno Sternly. "Oh Yeah!I Bet I Could Beat You In A Battle Any Day!" Yelled Jewel At Max,Starting To Think About A Plan If She Starts A Fight. "And You Dont Want To Start A Fight With Me!" Yelled Eevee Sternly At Max,Hoping She Would Start A Fight. "I Know Your Going To Try And Stop Us From Fighting PawJaw," Said Jewel,Still Staring At Max. "So,What You Gonna Do Now,Max?" Said Jewel,Still Staring At Max.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The team actually didn't wait for taking the water , as they had plenty of it , it was only kip's mind which was running up and down now.

during the walk max kept on talking saying things to either kip or was it for jewel as jewel came on running blabbering the way she always does.

while Pawjaw and kip just laughed around on their matters , when they just heard jewel putting up a fight.

Hang on Jewel , so max what did you say to my sis huh ?? overloaded whatever was it .. who cares ???

but was it for me ?? if so why did you came back to us exactly in the first place ???

anyways if it was for me then why the hell do't you understand that i am just joking around !!

but this was no joke towards you max .. what say jake ?? um yeah jake went in search of .....

wt_ ??? oh great .. where did he go ??? he was supposed to keep pace with us.

i'll run after him , in a hurry kip pushed away jewel , jewel humiliated attacks kip with her focus punch and kip goes down flat on ground.

......... ....... where am i ??? i feel a pleasant breeze ??

wake up!! wake up!! ..... a voice comes from somewhere ... who can that be ????

pawjaw angried squirts a water gun

.. back to your pokemon mystery dungeon realm again huh ???
    they are stories Kip how many times am i supposed to tell you ??

Oh yup thanks , um yeah better follow jake.

Kip speeds of to the forest too.

N-XIGE

Years
    *Look here jewel, if you and your brother want to remain this whole i suggest you keep your mouths to yourselves cause i will beat you both anywhere, anytime and anyhow, got it!* He stood firmly on his two feet, looking over the hills as if he had something really good to say. *Lighter, if we move far west we will come to a river...from there we move north east and t hen we will see some hills, from there i will be able to locate a village where civilization takes place*

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Just You Wait Until I Get A Water Stone..." Mumbled Jewel,Ignoring Max. Just As Jewel Turned Around Towards Where The Cave Was She Ran And Then Took A Sharp Turn Into The Trees. "Max Is Gonna See Who The Tough One Is." She Said,Turning Towards A River And Jumping In At A Viewable Water Stone. Just Then,Jewel Started Glowing And Evolved Into A Vaporeon.
    Jewel Got Out Of The Water And Ran Towards A Path Where The Team Was Coming From And Made A Water-Filled Pitfall Trap And Hid in The Trees,Hoping To Catch Max In It.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    After running through the trees, Jake found what he was looking for.
    On top of a brightly burning fire, were ten Oran berries.
    "I know the smell of these yummy treats when I smell it!" Jake said eagarly.
    As he walked towards them, he began to come to reality.
    'These Oran berries couldn't have cooked themselves, maybe this meal belongs to someone else.

"Hold it you!" A voice shouted from somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back