• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG game like WoW?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Wouldn't it be great if someone ever made a game just like those mmorpg's like WoW or GW2? I would so play it. It would have classes and most Pokemon categorized under those classes as warriors, assassins, mages, healers, guardians, mesmers etc

What Pokemon would be the best for each category?
    I think Machamp would be a good warrior since he is so beastly with massive offensive prowess. Alakazam would certainly fit as a sorcerer, powerful yet squishy. Weavile would do a deadly assassin/thief using its blinding speed and dark arts. Blissey would be the best healer with her massive vitality, magic resistance and mighty healing powers. Dragonite for guardian maybe since he is tanky with good offense and defense. Other classes and Pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll just move this over to Pokémon Gaming Central, since it only pertains to the games.

Personally, I think you should control a pokémon trainer (or tamer or something more rpg-y?) but a spinoff-style game where you played as a pokémon and evolved as you grew through levels would be cool too.

Back