• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble Blast

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey, just wondering if anyone's tried out the new Rumble Blast game yet? Really want to buy it, it looks amazing! But that'd mean buying a whole new 3DS... So does anyone have any opinions on the game yet?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Nobody would have been able to play it yet unless they imported a Japanese 3DS and paid obscene prices to import the game too.

I still don't see anything that makes it worth more than a bargain bin price.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Awhh, I didn't realise it wasn't out here yet. Thanks though.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    It looks alright, from what I've seen. I can see the appeal, but it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
    Even if it did appeal to me, then I'd probably skip it, since I'm waiting 'till the next main series game to buy another pokémon game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, thanks for the opinions - I reckon I'll do the same as Pyrax. Although that may take quite a while to come out...
    Then again, some of the spin off games can be really good!

calculative

Veteran
    Years
    Hey, just wondering if anyone's tried out the new Rumble Blast game yet? Really want to buy it, it looks amazing! But that'd mean buying a whole new 3DS... So does anyone have any opinions on the game yet?

I like it and will get it. I saw some of the game-play on Youtube, nice. They've seem to have add some PMD concept to it.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I plan on buying it once its released. i like the one for the wii and i cant wait for this one. i have been watching an lp of someone playing the japanese and it seems pretty good so far.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    I shall most definetely be getting this; good 3DS games are non-existant at the moment, and I loved the first game on the Wii. It was simple, yet horrendously addicting, and as I've always preferred handheld gaming, a portable version with every Pokemon excluding the last three of Gen V in it sounds very appealing to me. I'll probably end up getting it for Christmas or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    There was a first game for the Wii? What was that like? What's the game play like? I didn't know that :s

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    It was kind of poorly received mainly due to how much it cost (1500 Wii Points) and how repetitive and shallow the game ends up being, especially with the lack of anything like a level up system.

My main issue is that the game was so damned slow, no matter how far you get.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oo, if it's in the wii points shop then I may buy it soon. Although the lack of a level up system does sound bad, do you know if the 3DS version will have one? Although I suppose that would (hopefully) give every pokemon a fighting chance, including the weaker ones?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ah, well that doesn't sound good then >.< Can you use any pokemon? How do you get new ones?

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    The original pokemon rumble, i have it, it is not easy but its fun,! I love it! But until blast price comes dwn i aint buyin! plus i need a 3ds

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I'm going to buy it. I've spend some hours on Pokemon Rumble and enjoyed every minute of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm... So what is the game play on Pokemon Rumble actually like? What happens? What's the objective? What pokemon do you get to use? :3

Back