• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryuu Mew

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    ----Hack of Firered----
    In the Honen after the events of Pokemon FR LG and RSE, Team Rocket leader Giovanni and Team Magma leader Maxie have made a allience to stop The player and friend. You can either play as Brendan or May. May/Bredan is your BBF and you live in the hoenn and he/she is kidnapped and is taken to Hokaido (by boat which you sneak on) to their hideout in Hokaido. When you get there Your friend is confronted by the foe's Eevees. After seeing a bunch of pokeballs you take one and you give another to your friend. After the double battle you leave and from behind the Enemy's apprentice picks the last pokeball. You try to leave hokaido but you can't so now you live here.

---Playable---
    May
    Brendan

---Starters---
    Ralts Lv. 6
    Aipom Lv. 6
    Azuril Lv. 6

---Regions---
    Hokaido (named after japanese region)
    Finals Isle ( Where the 2nd Battle frontier and Grand Festival)

----Screenshots----
    none yet

---Staff---
    Me: Map designer 1 , Pokemon creater, and Beta tester 1
    Kebbles: Map design 2
    Teh blaziken: Scripter

---Jobs needed---
    Spriter
    Map desiner 2

---Beta---
    none yet

Pm me If you can help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I do hope you understand this idea is impossible of yours for the sole fact that there isn't enough space in a ROM to include all of the regions?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm just wondering How your going to be able to work it so that you can choose which male/female character you play as and all the different starters. creative, yes, possible, that idk

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    I never thought of the Region but my cousin showed me how to do the starter thing.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Well, you might be able to do that bit with the starters. Depending on the situation, you should be able to have gender-specific situations. As for the double battles, players following you, and fitting in all the regions....I'm not so sure it's possible.

However, I could be wrong about a thing or two, so here's to hoping you can figure something out.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes being both trainers is a bit hard to do i think. i want to do that for my hack well not fusion gate but
    lightning yellow

Back