• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Sacred Johto

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Pokemon Sacred Johto

Pokemon Sacred Johto tries to find a balance between a more casual level of difficulty and
    at times, a hard difficulty, with key fights being challenging for the best of players, or atleast we aim
    for it to be this way.

The team Behind Sacred Johto Is mainly done by ArchyTheArc but recently we've gottan more long term spriters/coders and composer, aswell as testers, using
    Pokemon Essentials as a base. However The game has been mostly constantly developing since early 2017.

Gameplay Features
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Positions Wanted
    Spoiler:

If you dont want to enquire here or can't, head to the main games thread and find the contact information, all 3 are fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Update; just so the thread doesnt get buried or removed like last time.

All job placements are the same been a reverse in need of testers and graphical artists (so artists first, then balancing then testers) just due to the games current point, however feel free to still apply for either.
    scripter has been heavily moved up above attack animator, and spriter is still at the bottom but even less needed now, again still apply otherwise i'd completely remove it, just we have spriters at this point who can cover most of what we need right now.

Years
  • I wouldn't mind being a balancer. I'm working on a fangame too, so I understand the need lol. I also do art, but I don't know if mine is good enough to consider for promos/teasers.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I wouldn't mind being a balancer. I'm working on a fangame too, so I understand the need lol. I also do art, but I don't know if mine is good enough to consider for promos/teasers.

No idea why i wasnt notified of your reply! We can sort you out, assuming you have a discord? (as its mentioned in your flair thing) can PM me it if you dont want everyone to see it ^^ can sort you out on the discord and where you can help (even tho you've said balancing and art)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I can help as a balancer! I'm working on a fangame as well and would love to help you out.

Back