• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon: Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GET POKEMON TO ..UMM SURF TO GET WATER POKEMON PICS

Yes, but seeing as you can't catch pokemon you'll be given a few thoughout the game by various means which will be able to surf/whatever. Basically how the the HM's are distributed in the originals except pokemon, and one pokemon per HM. (this doesn't mean that you will receive as many pokemon as there are HM's in the original).

And an update of the girl hero, needed an edit :]

Pokemon: Safari

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    cool and do pics go like battle.......

when you run into a pokemon does it go to pic screen to take it like how the battles in others work

[jq]I'm still debating this one; it'll either be that, or a key that brings up the capture system with an appropriate scene[/jq]

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I've received word that this has been transferred over to RMXP so I'll just close this thread.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back