• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sanctuary Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    yay. Go team Super Brest Friends! :D

I'm looking foward to adding Cassy's Poke's to the national dex, and Munchikins, Gonpory's got to do a few more Pokemon, when that's done I'll record em and pass them off to you so woo.

Looking nice, good to see positive feedback.

And I personally don't see what is wrong with the trainers, they look ace.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • omg!

Here are the starters.

Enjoy.

i cant believe those starters , there amzing!!!!! there so perfect , like real pokemon cant wait to see more of this game!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Yeah, I really like the look of the trainers, but I wud prefare to see what they look like in the game. The same goes for the starters..... Speaking of them, I'm well picking that fire one, it looks awesome!

Years
  • Well we have a really decent spriter now and Im hoping that he will be able to make the sprites look just as good as the sugimori art does!

Tommorrow I will post in-game screenshots but they will be using a diffrent trainer as we haven't got them sprited yet lol.

Thanks for showing your support eveyone.

Years
  • I think in total theres 94 fakemon which have all been designed and half of them done in sugimori style (To be revealed soon!)

And yes most older ones will be in the game.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Wow, very nice stuff. I believe this could rival Pokemon Acanthite the way this looks. The maps look great and the starters aren't bad at all, Sharmilade is my fave. Canine Munch!, you know you have my support for this to be a success, so I can't wait to see more Pokemon and Maps soon.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    94 pokemon at the moment, but there's going to be a reshuffle in a few designs. Just wait until you see Fire starter's final evolution, it just rocks.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
  • God man, those trainers and Pokemon rule. Do you know how I can get in touch with Cascade?

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I think he means he is changing the tileset and will remap so the screens will take longer to be maped and posted.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Excellent Fakemon, the main characters and mapping I'm not that in love with. But still everything is AWESOME!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back