• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sanctuary Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thanks for the comments eveyone and trust me your going to love the new trainers in game!

Oh and yuoamon, I appere to be in your PC Family by my old name? *Hint* You might wanna chainge it to Canine Munch lol*hint*

Shadez

-
    Years
    but back to your game it's really awsome i really like the starters the are really unique
    i am defenitely going to play this game when it is done or when a beta is released

Last edited by a moderator:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Don't think they'll be a beta so far.

This is a working progress, I wouldn't want to spoil a few pokemon in the beta.

Well that's just my opinion but if I had to guess, give them 1 month, or 1 and a half months.

Or 2.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Here are the starters.

Enjoy.

Is these pokemon you create? What is the program you use to colour them?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    oh, i haven't seen this one yet. the starters look like cascade's style -- over the top but awesome. i looked at the Acanthite pokedex at their forum board, and though i had no idea who Cascade Gonpory was, for some reason, i only like his concepts, or ended up liking them WAY more than any of the others. anywho, can't wait to see the game develop. good luck.

Years
    Ok people work is going great! Pokemon looking magic and the game is just getting into second gear which means screenshots could be with you in April!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    This so awsome! the story looks great and the characters and the starters are so real looking

Years
    Progress is going fantastic! Theres more maps made now and tons more pokemon have been made by the amazing Cascade!

So April is going to be the month of Sanctuary because in April im just going to unlock the door and let eveything come out for people to see!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Progress is going fantastic! Theres more maps made now and tons more pokemon have been made by the amazing Cascade!

So April is going to be the month of Sanctuary because in April im just going to unlock the door and let eveything come out for people to see!

NOOOOOOOO!!! *starts spazzing*

April...is an evil month. Everything that happens comes out in April! Diamond/Pearl, my birthday, and now this.........

ok I'm over it lol. Cool, keep it up ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back