• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Sounds fun! Let's go on our pokemon journey by tomorrow!" Psy exclaims in excitement, also raising his fist upward.

"This will be a whole new experience for us... and I hope it will be a good one!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee woke up a couple of hours later with zigzagoon playing with a stray plant. Renee yawned.

"Guess I fell asleep." She said tiredly. Renee quickly rubbed her eyes and picked zigzagoon.

She yawned then said "Is it about to rain..? Or is it just me?

Zigzagoon gave a worried bark about it as well.

"Well if its going to rain guess we should find shelter."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Oh Renee, you're awake." Psy notices Renee and her Zigzagoon.

"Me and Quilava were waiting for both of you to wake up. It's going to rain so l
    we should get going."

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Hiruko shrugged. She figured all the exitment about becoming trainers must be overwhelming for them. Suddenly, Hiruko sensed some dark energy, yet it wasn't human. She looked behind her to see A Spiritomb. "Wow..never seen this Pokemon before." Hiruk whipped out her Pokedex. "Spiritomb: The Forbidden Pokemon. This Pokemon was formed by 108 spirits, it is bound to A fissure in an odd keystone." The Pokedex explained. "Well, wanna catch it Bannete?" She asked. Bannete nodded & jumped down from Hiruko's shoulder.

"Bannete, Will-O-Wisp!" she commanded. Bannete released blue flames from it's mouth, hitting Spiritomb's weakspot. "It must have been weakend already, that's lucky." Hiruko thought to herself. She pulled out one of the five Pokeballs she received at the Center. "Go Pokeball!" she exclaimed, hurling the Pokeball twords Spiritomb. Spiritomb was taken by A red light, the pokeball fidgited a little bit before stopping. Hiruko walked over & picked up the Pokeball. "Wow...I caught A Spiritomb." She muttered to herself.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    "And tomorrow we head for Rustboro city for the first gym!"

Samson was excited, but he knew he need to rest, so he went to the pokemon center and slept in the guest rooms.

Zazzeh

Years
    Hiruko made her way to Kisame's house. "Have you been sitting on the porch this whole time waiting for me?" She asked. "Yeah, I saw you catch that Spiritomb, very impressive." Kisame commented. Hiruko blushed a little. "Well, we have A guest room for ya, come on in." Kisame let Hiruko in first. "Than-Woah! Your house is huge!" she gawked at the size of his house, she diddn't notice outside for some reason.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: I'm going to rest a little actually, my hands hurt... x_x)
    "Let's head to the Pokemon Center Renee, we can spend the night over there." Psy puts Quilava in his shirt to keep him warm.

"We're almost there guys, hopefully the storm doesn't get as bad as before..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: sorry I was at dinner

Renee looked at both of them so your going to enter the Pokemon league eh? That sounds interesting maybe I will give it a try

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "The more the merrier as they say all the time!" Psy joyfully says, glad that he won't be so lonely during the pokemon journey.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Heh Zigzagoon also think it would be interesting right zigzagoon?"

Zigzagoon replied with a little happpy "Zigzagoon!"

Well then I guess we'll start tommorow

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Yeah your right I gotta go clean my room anyway x_x Cab we pick this up later or something?

Zazzeh

Years
    "I plan to start my journey tommorow Kisame." Hiruko explained, as they sat on his bed together. "I remember my Pokemon journey, it was cut short when I became ill." Kisame said with sadness in his voice. "Well, i'd better get some rest for the big day...goodnight." she whispered in his ear & kissed him on the cheek. Kisame face turned completely red. Hiruko walked out of his room & into her guest room. Tommorow was the big day and honestly, Hiruko was very exited.
    OOC: I probobly won't be here tommorow, i'm gonna go swim with dolphins! ^^;

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Our heroes are now taking a good rest for tomorrow's beginning of a new pokemon journey. But, will these heroes face the facts of the past ordeal of the outside world?

-INTERMISSION-

Let's start again tomorrow, this roleplay is getting really good. Nice job guys! ^_^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    HOLY FRICKIN' AY.

NO. JUST NO.

Warning

Next time I see 13 pages worth of one and two liners within like, two days, this RP is closed.

NessStar: You can delete posts by pressing edit and then delete.

Everyone: I highly suggest you read the PC Roleplay rules before ever posting in this forum again. If you've already read them, then shame on you.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    HOLY FRICKIN' AY.

NO. JUST NO.

Warning

Next time I see 13 pages worth of one and two liners within like, two days, this RP is closed.

NessStar: You can delete posts by pressing edit and then delete.

Everyone: I highly suggest you read the PC Roleplay rules before ever posting in this forum again. If you've already read them, then shame on you.

Don't blame the others, this is all my fault. I should of been more responsible as the starter of the roleplay. I'm using the Wii to type out my sentences in here and I have to say my arm hurts. Blame me, for I have been warned by the rules, I suffer from being absent-minded most of the time, I'm sorry about my inconvenience. I do deserve to be ashamed at.

By the way, thank you for informing me on how to delete posts. ^_^

»Role-play Announcement«
    - From now on, take your time posting to the story and make sure you have typed out the required amount of sentences. The reason why I myself started to type out less-than-4 sentences is because everyone posted their reaction really quick, which made me confused and forced me to posts my contributions as fast as I can. So take your time in your future posts.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    (ooc: my bad my bad...I'll put more time into it.Ahem.)

The next morning Samson awoke in his room and let out a big yawn.It was still early when he woke up, so he figured everybody else was still sleeping, so he got dressed and walked outside the pokemon center.

"Alright Bulbasaur, let's get a little morning walk in." Samson said as he released Bulbasaur from his ball. "Bulba!" Bulbasaur said happily as he and Samson walked down a street.

"Hmm...I'm gonna check my pokedex and see what attacks you can do Bulbasaur." Samson said, pulling out his pokedex.He began reading Bulbasaurs data."It says all you know is Tackle and vine whip...But as you grow you'll learn stronger moves!" Samson said excitedly.

"Bulba, bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur responded. Samson smiled and continued walking with Bulbasaur."We should get back eventually Bulbasaur...we wouldn't want them leaving without us!" Samson said as he and Bulbasaur began walking back to the Pokemon Center.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee was quickly aroused by the sun shining through the window on the wall next to her. She didn't want to get up this early but she knew she had too because today was the day she started her jouney with the others today. She was wondering if the others weer still asleep,but she didn't think about ti to much.

"Hey zigzagoon time to wake up." She said gently nudging te zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon gave here a tired look as if to say "Why'd you wake me up so early?"

"If you wanna sleep somemore zigzagoon you can go back in your pokeball." Renee said taking out a pokeball. "Return Zigzagoon."
    A red light engu;fed zigzagoon and he was in his pokeball.

"Well I guess I should go get breakfast huh?" Renee said tiredly still wanting to go back to sleep. Renee grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair, she then grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Renee grabbed some clothes and changed out of her pajamas.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy awakens from his deep slumber in the Pokemon Center. He gets up slowly and starts to clean up his bed area. He felt very tired and wanting to sleep more, but he knew today is an important day for him and his new friends.

Nurse Joy enters the room to clean some of the areas inside that were kept messy from yesterday.

"Good morning Psy, do you need some assistance?" Nurse Joy asked Psy with a pleasent smile.

"No need to, I can handle it... but thanks for asking." Psy smiles back, being thankful that she wanted to help.

"Your friends are still around here just to inform you." She puffs up a red square pillow that was on a orange couch.

"Thanks for the information, at least I don't have to look for them blindly anymore." He gives out a chuckle.

Psy is now eating breakfast on the nearest restaurant in town, a grand opening restaurant named "Spicy Pocket".

"Yeah, I love chinese and japanese food!" He shouts out when he notices more on the meal selections on the main menu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back